trois

were you just too dumb to realise

or too in love with him?

+

[ 김소미 KIM SOMI] - 54%

somi dropped her head to the table resulting in a loud bang amongst the talkative students.

"why are you sad?"

she pointed at her mark.

haechan raised his eyebrows.

"so?"

"what?"

"so you got fifty four percent? why are you sad about that?"

"because, if only i was a little more prepared, if only i didn't forget my pencil case. i could have done better."

"but you didn't. if only, doesn't matter in reality. it's only a mark, nothing else so get over it if you're just going to pity yourself like the rest," haechan said staring into her watery eyes.

the rest of them who killed haechan deep inside.

[ 이헤찬 LEE HAECHAN] - 96%

"why are you like this to me? of course you won't understand how i feel."

"maybe i don't understand how you feel but i'm not asking myself to, am i? also, the answer to your question is so i don't get destroyed by the world's expectations all over again like you currently are right now."

somi's soft sniffles gradually became louder and louder before they turned into sobs.

she stayed up all night for that test for the past weeks and she felt confident, for once in her life.

how could she tell her parents?

he rubbed her back as tears streamed down her cheeks. he didn't know why she was crying.

haechan believed that the only reasons people should cry were when they were physically hurt. breaking a bone, being injured by rocks, tripping over, all made sense.

people who cried like somi were just an easy target for anything in life.

hence, haechan's new victim was kim somi.

she was pretty enough anyways.

[EDITED]