w

why'd you only call me when you're high? -Arctic Monkeys.

+

"has he been taking many drugs or any sort of alcohol for the past few years?"

"he started this year but definitely not from years before. he only started when he got in contact with them."

"well, he may have a different story to what you know. he has serious damage to his body and this isn't just a year worth of drugs and alcohol," the doctor replied squinting his eyes checking over his papers.

because sometimes the easy way out is the hide the pain.

+

mark;
hey somi. haechan's currently in hospital so the party's off for a while. sorry for the inconvenience.

the place that she dreaded the most had the most valuable person in it.

somi;
hey mark. is haechan okay? please send me updates or where he is staying if that is possible. xx

once again,

like usual, she was left on read.

+
lee donghyuck
schizoaffective disorder.
depressive type.
condition: serious
influenced by poly drug use with alcohol
;damaged liver, stomach and lungs

therapy sessions : 6 days a week
rehabilitation : 2 days a week

{must be under supervision at all times}

he blinked multiple times. he was almost paralysed. his whole body numbed probably from all the injections and IVs injected into his body. the overwhelming stench of medications roamed around the room. the distant murmuring and whispers could be heard. he stared into the white walls.

"why didn't you tell me donghyuck?"

he tried to open his mouth. he wanted to tell mark.

all his secrets could be finally lifted,
his weights could be lifted.

the barriers could be broken and removed.

but he couldn't do that in front of a psychotherapist he had never talked to before.

her eyes were sinister and deceiving to haechan.

she was just too perfect,

and he had to spend another six weeks with this lady.

as for mark,
it was just too long of a story to begin with.