trente

"are you okay?"

"yes but no. wait, does that make sense?" donghyuck mumbled.

"of course, you're just confused right now. i'm really sorry," renjun responded patting his back.

"i wish people stopped saying that."

donghyuck looked up at renjun giving him a long held stare.

"it's like the people who didn't do anything are apologising while the people who did blatantly ignore the problem."

"sometimes, they think that the best solution is to run away from it," renjun said with saddened eyes.

they both couldn't believe that they would do this right after donghyuck's rehabilitation.

"was i that bad of a person?" donghyuck asked with his voice starting to crack.

he hugged his knees close to his chest as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"no. we've all done something selfish, right? just like how i refused to give you your drugs and medication or when you forced somi into a confusing relationship. mark and somi are being selfish to love each other."

"renjun. please. i need them right now, i can give you money. anything," donghyuck pleaded.

"no, i already told you. you took somi away from me and now i'm taking your drugs away from you."

"you don't understand! my body is about to explode!" donghyuck screeched.

his gesture was signalling to pounce on renjun.

"you don't think mine isn't too? you stole my best friend. the only one i actually like to talk to. the one i had to ask to be friends so many times yet you come in and know each other for a week. and you're dating? no fucking way will i give it to you," renjun declared while walking away.

"i guess in the end, we got what we deserved," donghyuck murmured.

[not edited]