o

"you can't run from this,
the game that you started."

drippin, nct dream

• • •

somi had grown restless. she couldn't sleep, eat or concentrate because of the guilt building up in her stomach.

haechan hadn't said a word to somi. he was back to being quiet. back to square one.

"kim somi! i'm done with you ignoring every one of my texts, calls and missing our movie nights. what is happening with you?" renjun jogged over to her panting.

it was the first time he had ever raised his voice around her.

"sorry,"

he never knew a word could sound so empty coming from somi.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly staring at her deep purple bags.

she paused in her steps. tears dripped down her face. she shook her head violently wrapping her arms around renjun.

"hae- haechan," she whimpered holding him tighter.

pushed by the sudden impact, he froze not knowing what to do.

"it's okay. he's just a confused little psychopath trying to manipulate everyone. i fell for it too," renjun patted her head.

"just, stay away from him. promise me?"

so there they stood in the middle of the street hugging each other.

+

haechan viewed them from far away. he gripped the small plastic packaging in his hand tightly.

"that should be me, he fucking betrayed me," he grumbled under his breath kicking a small pebble.

"oh wittle donghyuck actually fell in love with somi. did you actually expect renjun to trust you with your kind of history? you're mentally ill."

suddenly he felt tightness squeezing his head. pain laced his brain. he winced.

"what's wrong, you can't handle a little pain?"

the pain quickly became unbearable. quickly turning back, he started to run back to his house.

slamming the door open, he fell to the ground. he screeched in pain.

"you're just a crazy psychopath craving attention,"

he wheezed,

"tautology isn't necessary."

the pain was moving throughout his body.  his whole body became tight and to the point of being paralysed.

"trying to act smart now?"

he desperately crawled to the sink pushing himself up. turning the tap on, he forced his pills down his throat feeling the cold liquid trickling down.

"i am not a psychopath."

he whispered under his breath feeling the world becoming blurry with the pain slowly subsiding.

a/n wow v dramatic,
is this moving too fast, too slow
^i applaud anyone who gets this reference.
vote, comment and follow for future chapters!