l

the craziest friend

that you ever had

+

he smiled, she smiled back.

he laughed, she laughed with him.

she cried, he patted her back.

she screamed at him, he came with a box of chocolates the next day.

as much as someone wanted to hate haechan, no one could. he manipulated people so they were blinded by his actions.

and it was just so little time before someone got hurt.

+

"hey, somi. do you want to meet up for our project for geography?" haechan tugged her sleeve whispering during class.

"but, i think we're almost done," somi responded with her eyes connected to the board.

"it was more of a excuse for me to hang with you though."

"oh."

"lee haechan. what's the answer to this question?" mr park asked realising his distractions in class.

"1945."

"that's.. correct."

after class ended, somi pulled haechan closer.

"okay. my place right now only because it's last period."

his lips twitched upwards and nodded eagerly.

he grabbed somi's soft hands and intertwined them with his large ones. he pulled her heavy bag off her shoulder and put it on his.

as he passed mark, he gave him a thumbs up.

somi looked at him confused, but quickly shook off the odd feeling growing in her stomach.

but in return, haechan just gave his infamous smile and ruffled her head. he threw his arm around her shoulders.

it was humorous. the boy who never spoke a word, had suddenly gotten a new personality. bright, playful, talkative.

somi couldn't guess what he was feeling then. he was unpredictable.

maybe it was actually a certain liking towards kim somi.

she just hoped,

hoped that it was something good.