trente et un

graduation - massive time skip, don't hate.

+

"it feels like everything's changed."

"it feels like we're still in seventh grade yet we're here."

"wow."

everybody stood in front of the school shocked.

their diploma hats with their long black cloak, it all felt so foreign to them.

"i'm proud of you babe," mark grinned snuggling into his girlfriend's shoulder.

a series of groans went around the group of friends,

"please save that for when you guys are alone!"

finally after many minutes of standing in front of the school grounds, they had entered the school for what may be the last time.

"hey guys! welcome to our graduation! just head to the hall and our ceremony should start in a few minutes," koeun smiled handing out the booklets.

"thanks koeun," renjun said.

they both knew that it was for much more than a little booklet.

she gave a knowing nod.

they took their seats looking at the dark stage with red curtains.

"it's the one assembly i won't fall asleep in," jeno nudged renjun.

"trust," renjun muttered under his breath.

how on earth did this kid get 97s as his average

renjun has thought quickly remembering of all the thoughts of jeno sleeping in most of his classes.

the stage suddenly lit up.

"class of 2018! congratulations, we've actually made it. now, i know through these years, you guys have faced challenges to the best experiences you might ever have. i think the most important lesson to school is that our friendships are the one thing we can take for the rest of our lives. i've made a huge mistake on my friendship but finally being friends again, it feels like i am on top of the world. so thanks teachers to forcing us to partner up to people we would have never talked to because it's made one of my closest friendships. of course, we've had to say goodbye to some students but we have also welcomed many new students. we hope that you will achieve the best for the future whether it may be going to university or to taking a break. thank you to all my classmates for making this year amazing. signing off, na jaemin, your captain of 2018."

a round of applause with cheers erupted in the large hall.

jaemin was the unpredictable leader of the school.

with his loveable and positive personality and his motivated attitude to all aspects of school, he had never let the role as school captain down.

+

"huang renjun, now attending ucla studying creative arts."

"kim koeun, now attending ucla studying nutrition." {sorry, don't know what her last name is,}

"kim somi, now attending ucla studying physiotherapy."

... (because i'm lazy to right random names so we're skipping to lee"

"lee jeno, now attending ucla studying medicine."

"na jaemin, now attending harvard studying law." {sorry i had to mention legally blonde}

as the list of names continued down for quite a while, they had gotten to the very bottom.

"a special mention to lee donghyuck. unfortunately, he is not with us but he had wanted us to know that he will be attending ucla studying psychology."

mark and somi tightened their grips.

"ucla, huh? this should be interesting," renjun sighed glancing over at koeun.

[end]

a/n:

wow! we actually finished this book! thanks to everyone who stayed through this book of extremely messy and slow updates. hopefully you enjoyed the book.

tell me if you guys want a sequel to this!

also please check out my mark book!