Chapter 3

Hana's POV
I honestly would've loved to have Harvey here with me, but Max is pretty nice as well, and cute. Very cute.
"So um can I have your number?" Max asked
"Sure"

I gave him my number! I can't believe I just did that! Boys usually like me. They think I'm gorgeous. But they're usually players.

After a while I finished showing him around.
"Want me to walk you home?" He asks
"Sure. Okay... if you want to"

Believe it or not, I've never had a boyfriend before. I might sound boy crazy but boys usually just play me. That's it. And i fall too soon for them.

"We're here" I say
"Wow, your house is huge!" he says shocked
"You wanna come inside?"
"Maybe some other time. I have to go help with dinner. Anyways, it was nice being with you... um... see you tomorrow Hana" he says, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and then leaves.
"Bye Max" I say smiling

Bexley's POV
Hana and I have been best friends since we met. We are neighbors, so we spend almost every single afternoon together. Boys usually like her. Every single boy I've ever liked has liked her and not me, except for Zach, who's apparently too in love with Sky to pay attention to any other girl.

Hana usually rejects boys if she knows I like them, or if she simply doesn't like them back. As for me, I don't wanna get my hopes up, but Max seems like someone I could actually date.

I decide to play some music and look through the window, and then I see Hana coming home. But this time it's different. She ain't alone. She's with... Max. I see them talk for a bit and then he kisses her cheek. It's fine, I just met him. I shouldn't be jealous. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything...am I?