Chapter 32

Bexley's POV

"I wonder who his friends could be. I just hope it's not..." I look around "you know who" I tell Hana as we walk to where Logan and I had agreed to meet

"I have seen him hanging around with some kids from my science class but I have never ever seen him near Harvey, besides, I think we'd know it by now" she shrugs "what do you think would happen if he found out Logan is here?"

"It would drive him nuts" I affirm. We enter the diner "oh look, there's Logan"

He waves at us. There's another kid sitting in front of him, who then, turns around

"Oh no, Hana! It's... him!" I exclaim

"Who?"

"It's Harvey!" I mutter "enough, I can't do this!"

"You can, and as a matter fact, you will."

She pushes me towards their table

Harvey's POV
"I invited one of my friends to come, if that's okay" Logan says

"Yeah, sure"

"Oh, look, there they are" he says waving at someone

I turn around and see Bexley and Hana and can't help but wonder what they're doing here. They get closer.

"Wow, you look amazing, Bexley!" he smirks at her and I try to hold back my intense desire to punch him "oh, Hana, hey! Bex, this is my friend, Harvey. Harvey, this is my friend, Bex"

Bexley's POV
"Bex, how do you know Logan?" Harvey asks

"Well... Harvey, this is Logan"

"I know that"

"Wait. Are you and Harvey friends? I thought you guys didn't know each other" Logan asks

I start realizing how ridiculous it is that I have told them both about each other and neither of them has noticed yet that they're standing in front of the guy I told them about "We go to the same school. Of course we know each other" I state rolling my eyes at him

"You look cute when you get mad" Logan tells me and I just fake a smile

"She's my girlfriend, dude, what the fuck?" Harvey responds getting defensive and getting up from his seat

"Harvey, calm down, it's okay"

"How can it be okay? How do you even know him?"

"He's my childhood friend" I shrug with annoyance

"Hold up. This is-" he takes a deep breath with terror in his eyes "no way! Its Logan kid! Bexley!" He exclaims and I just facepalm myself. I simply can't believe how stupid this whole thing is.

"First of all" Logan tells Harvey with disgust in his face "my name is not 'Logan kid' and second" he looks at me and says "is this that one kid that you were upset about when you came to my house that one day?"

"Yes and you two are so stupid, goddamn it. How could y'all not connect the dots? It was more than obvious!" I exclaim "Harvey, this is my childhood friend, Logan and Logan, this is my boyfriend, Harvey. Are we good now?" I said walking away "come on, Hana. Let's get out of here"

"Bexley, as I've told you before, you cannot just run away from trouble. Just fix this shit already" she says stopping me "before it gets worse"

"Fine" I turn around and see Harvey punching Logan outside the diner. It's just sorta funny to me, he can either be this really shy and polite kid but he can also be very defensive when it comes to protecting what he thinks is his. And don't get me wrong, I am his girlfriend but he thinks that just because of that reason, he has the right to keep me from being around other guys. Plus, it's not like we haven't already talked about it.

I stay back and see them fight. For some reason, I can't move a muscle or tell them to stop. Logan is just a friend. I see him now, punching Harvey's face. Why do I always have to explain myself when it comes to me having friends? Okay, fine, I'll do it once more. "Guys, stop!" I yell at them. They both stop hitting each other. "What the heck?"

"Bexley, I was defending you from this bastard!" Harvey exclaims looking mad

"Defending me? From what? You were just defending yourself. What's the matter with you?" I ask him "We've gone through this many times and I'm tired of the same story repeating itself over and over again!" I whine "Just go, let me talk to Logan now."

>>>
Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm also writing "I DON'T" and I'm actually sorta proud of how it's turning out, so it would mean a lot if y'all could check it out :)