Chapter 33

Bexley's POV

"Fine" he tells me giving Logan a dirty look "guess I can still be friends with Ava then"

"I think I'll just go..." Hana discreetly says walking away, I just nod as I can tell she's very uncomfortable with all this

He starts walking away and I just yell "it's not the same thing! Logan is not trying to date me!" he doesn't even turn around. I then, look back at Logan "please tell me what I just said is true"

"Yes..." he hesitates a bit "of course it's true... pfft.. we're friends... that's all" he chuckles

I've never been the type of person to hold back from saying something, so I decide to tell him "you like me, don't you?"

Without being able to keep eye contact, he attempts to appear as serious as possible "no, Bex. I don't" he chuckles "you..." he sighs "are like my sister. Of course I don't like you"

I know he likes me, but I don't insist  "Oh, good" I reply

•••

As soon as I get home, I see Hana outside of my door

"Come in" I tell her

"Does Logan like you?" She asks me

"I think... I don't know" I lie because I'm too interested to know where this is going to tell her the truth

"It's just that... I have a plan that will help me get back with Max"

"Hold up, hold up, hold up." I say interrupting her "are you... planning on using Logan to get Max back?"

"I don't want to make it sound that way... but I guess you could say so..." she says looking very ashamed. She's never been the type of person to take advantage of others, so this is very surprising.

"Hana!"

"What?"

"You're not going to use one of my best friends to get your boyfriend back!"

"I will not hurt him!" she says like she's trying to convince me it's a good idea "really..."

I cross my arms "So... what's your plan?"

Hearing Hana talk about what she wants to do, doesn't sound that convincing to me. It sounds like everything but a good idea. However, I still think, there wouldn't be any real damage. So I just nod and tell her "alright, but be careful. I don't want anything else going wrong here"

"Nah. Don't worry" she says in a careless way

Hana's POV

Why is she even so worried? It really isn't gonna go wrong. It's all going to be alright. But that's something that I've always hated about Bexley. She worries too much when she shouldn't and doesn't worry at all when she should. I know what I'm doing.

•••

Harvey's POV

"We need to solve this" Logan yells running towards me as I'm about to get home

"Fuck off, Logan. Go home" I tell him. I don't feel like fighting again. I have a nosebleed and honestly, I wouldn't want this to get any worse

"No. I mean, we really do need to solve this"

"Yikes, man, you're in love with her... what is there to solve?" I sigh "look, I love Bexley... and I understand that you're her friend. I don't care that you're in love with her... as long as you don't interfere" I tell him rolling my eyes.

"Wow, you're such an ass"

I laugh "dude, I'm tryna keep the peace in here." And I really am. I am aware that being against their friendship won't be beneficial for me either way.

"You are an asshole. You don't even treat her like you should. You make her upset as hell. You don't deserve her. Why do you think she came to my house that one day? Oh, and before you get mad at her again, because I bet you two have already discussed it, I found her alone in the street, crying. She had nowhere to go and all I did was invite her to stay over at my house. She then, told me that she was upset because of a boy, which is you, just in case that's something else you don't know—"

Max's POV

I hear Harvey's voice coming from outside the house. Whatever. But then, I go outside because I've been wanting to talk to him. And what do I see? I see him punching a boy.

I facepalm myself and get closer to him to pull him away from the boy "Would you just stop?" I say. He then, pushes me away and throws himself at the boy again. There's no way to stop him unless I— I punch him. He faints; not sure how hard I punched him to make him faint, all I know is he did.

The boy stares at me without saying a word. He doesn't even move. I stare at him for a few seconds and then it hits me. "You must be Logan" I say.

>>>
This is getting pretty juicy, isn't it? Lmao. If you are enjoying this, you may wanna check out "I DON'T"  . I'm pretty sure you guys will like it too