Chapter 28: I'll Stay

Songs:

We'll Fall Together by Austin Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky's POV

It was around three in the morning and Daphne was still asleep in my arms. She stirred in her sleep a bit and her eyes fluttered open. She looked into my eyes and smiled when she saw that I was awake too.

"Why are you awake?" she whispered, laughing quietly.

"Why are you?" I replied.

"I don't know."

"You should probably get home," I stated, sitting up.

"It's the middle of the night, Ricky," she stated laughing.

I sighed. She was right. "I guess you should stay until the morning. I think you should put your clothes back on, though."

"Or we could go for round two?" she asked, smirking.

I wanted to, but at the same time, I didn't want to. Having sex with Daphne made me temporarily forget all about my feelings for Amy, yet I knew I shouldn't do it. It wasn't fair of me to mess with Daphne's emotions like that.

"No. I love Amy and it's wrong for me to take advantage of you like that," I admitted.

She smiled at me. "You're not taking advantage of me and I don't care if you're in love with her."

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't?"

"We don't have to have feelings for each other to have sex, Ricky."

"Wait, what?"

She laughed gently. "You're not understanding are you?"

I shook my head.

"We could be friends with benefits," she explained. "We could do whatever we want to do together. No strings attached."

Daphne's offer actually seemed pretty intriguing in my opinion. Just the thought of being able to get my mind off of Amy made the idea even better. "No strings?" I asked.

"No strings," she confirmed. "And whenever you feel the need to relieve yourself in any way, just call me whenever, but I get to do the same in return."

I took a moment to have a silent debate with myself. It would be nice to have a constant distraction from Amy, especially with someone as sexy as Daphne, but on the other hand, Amy would never want me back if I keep having sex with Daphne. I sighed and met her brown eyes again and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah okay. We have a deal."

She gave me a huge grin. "So do you wanna go again?"

I bit my lip and nodded. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled her soft lips to mine and within seconds, I was on top of her and kissing every inch of her exposed body. Wow, this girl was crazy. Her craziness was almost sexy even.

~*~

I woke up and Daphne was asleep with her arms wrapped tightly around my torso. I smiled down at the blonde beauty holding me. I pressed my lips gently to her forehead and smiled. She was gorgeous. A few minutes later, she woke up and immediately smiled at me.

"Good morning, sunshine," she greeted.

I planted my lips on hers and she smiled into the kiss. "Good morning, beautiful," I whispered, before kissing her again.

Daphne pulled away from the kiss to check her phone and giggled quietly. "It's not exactly morning. It's already one in the afternoon.

"Really?"