Chapter 8: Happily

Song:

Me and You by Jake Miller

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

I opened my eyes sluggishly waking up. I glanced to my right and Ricky was sleeping quietly. Ricky was so adorable at that moment. I did what any creeper would and took a photo. I smiled to myself still in amazement at how lucky I was.

Looking out the window, I gasped at the beautiful sight directly in front of me. It was dawn, so the sky was a lovely pink color and it looked as if it has just rained, which made it even more beautiful.

Smiling to myself, I went to the bathroom quickly to get dressed, brush my hair and brush my teeth. About 15 minutes later, I walked back into Ricky's room. He looked so innocent and quiet. Too bad he wouldn't be that way for long because I was about to wake him.

"Ricky wake up! Ricky!" I shouted.

He stirred and muttered something inaudible.

"Ricky," I said again.

He didn't respond, so I did what I had to do. I plopped on the bed and jumped on him.

"Ricky, wake up!" I shouted.

He groaned and sat up quickly, causing me to fall off of him and onto the floor.

"Ouch!"

Ricky chuckled. "What are you doing?"

"I was trying to wake you up."

"No kidding."

"But seriously, get up."

"Ugh, what time is it?"

I looked at my phone. "Six."

"AM?" Ricky asked slightly irritated.

"Yes, now get up!"

He sighed loudly before climbing out of bed. "Why'd you wake me up? This better be good."

"It is! Now hurry up and get dressed before it's too late!"

Ricky walked out of the room and returned 20 minutes later.

"You're lucky you're important to me. I gave up doing my hair for you."

I chuckled. "C'mon, Ricky, let's go."

I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him down the stairs and out of the door. I led him out onto the sidewalk and stopped to admire the early morning beauty surrounding us.

"Look," I whispered.

Ricky looked around in amazement. "Wow. I didn't know it was this beautiful this early."

I smiled up at him. "I told you it was good."

"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked.

"Of course!" I replied, grabbing his hand again.

As we were walking, he looked down at my hand and laughed quietly.

"What?"

"Your hand is really small."

I yanked my hand out of his and shoved them into my pockets. "Stop it!" I shouted trying my best not to laugh or blush.

"No! I'm sorry! Give me your hand again?"

I gave in to his plead and held his hand again.

"It's still really small."

I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm gently. "Stop!"