Chapter 23: Lost Hope or New Beginnings?

Song:

Beauty Vocabulary by Austin Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

Connor and I finished our breakfast and after a few minutes of arguing, Connor paid the bill. We exited the restaurant hand in hand and walked in the direction of his car.

"Where to now, Amy?" he asked.

I smiled. "We don't have to go anywhere. Let's lay in bed and watch Netflix all day."

"No I wanna take you somewhere," he argued.

"We don't have to do anything, Connor," I whined as we got into the car.

"Yes we do."

"But I wanna be lazy and cuddle," I whined.

Connor sighed and looked as if he was about to give in to my plea. I gazed into his eyes and gave him a smile. He tried to hide his smile, but there was no use. He was smiling at me like an idiot.

"I'm not caving," he stated.

I made a sad face and faked tears. He rolled his eyes. I sighed and realized that I had to work harder to change his mind. I leaned in to kiss his cheek, making him smile slightly.

"I love you," I told him, burying my face in his neck.

I began giving him small, gentle neck kisses. After a few minutes, it led to me nibbling and sucking his neck. I could tell that Connor was really enjoying this because his breathing suddenly became rapid. I pulled away and got back into my seat, buckling my seatbelt. Connor whined quietly.

"Could you do that a little more?" he asked.

"I could," I replied. "If we go back to your place to cuddle."

"Why must you torture me like this? You're evil."

I smirked. "I know."

Connor put his seatbelt on and started the car. He placed his hand on my thigh before taking the route back to his place.

Within fifteen minutes, we were back to the house. Connor and I both got out of the car and he intertwined his fingers with mine. We swung our hands as we walked into the house. We made our way to his room and Connor shut the door and locked it this time.

"I've gotta prevent people from walking in on us again," he explained.

I knew that by people, he meant Ricky. I couldn't say I disagreed.

I fell back onto his bed and sighed. Connor laid next to me and snaked his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, trying to savor this moment. I hoped that Connor was doing the same. He stroked my hair lightly in a soothing manner. I always felt so comfortable around Connor.

"I love you," Connor whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Do you think you could, uh...do the neck thing again?" Connor asked, hope clear in his voice.

I smirked. "Oh I don't know."

"Please?"

I sighed sarcastically. "I suppose I could."

I got closer and put my lips to Connor's neck. He obviously loved neck kisses. I teased him by nibbling only for a few seconds at a time. He moaned softly. He the began to moan louder and even more. I kept going for a little while longer and finally stopped after a while.