Chapter 35: Spontaneous

Songs:

Pressure by Paramore

You Kill Me (In a Good Way) by Sleeping with Sirens

Take My Heart by Greyson Chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

The sound of loud voices woke me up. I tiredly sat up, confused. Looking around, Connor was nowhere in sight. The voices grew louder and it sounded as if they were... arguing? My curiosity got the best of me, and I slowly tiptoed out of bed to find the source of the voices. I slowly pulled Connor's bedroom door open and took a few steps out into the hall. I stood at the top of the stairs hiding, trying to find out what was going on. My eyes widened when I realized that it was Connor and Kian arguing. I usually didn't like to eavesdrop, but honestly, I couldn't help but hear it anyway.

"Kian, what the hell is your problem?!" Connor shouted.

"I don't have a problem! How many times do I have to say I'm sorry, Connor?!" Kian yelled back.

"Until you mean it!"

"I'm sorry, okay?! I'm just attracted to her, alright?"

"No, Kian! It's not alright! You tried to steal my girlfriend and that is not okay with me!"

"I wouldn't say I tried to steal her. Amy and I were just having so much fun together and I just though-"

"I wouldn't say I tried to steal her," Connor mocked in a weird voice. "One, I don't give a damn how much fun you were having and two, I think you kissing my girlfriend is categorized as trying to take her away from me!"

"Dude it's not my fault that your girlfriend is so damn hot!"

I shook my head slowly. Kian, you should not have said that, I thought to myself.

"She's my girlfriend Kian! Mine. Not yours. Mine. So stop looking at her that way!"

"Oh, so it's just so crazy that your girlfriend could ever find me attractive, huh Connor?!"

"That's not what we're talking about!" Connor exclaimed.

"Oh no? Then why don't we talk about how much of a hypocrite you're being, Connor?"

"What the hell are you talking about, Kian?!"

"I'm talking about what you did to Ricky! You flirted with Amy behind his back and stole her away from him!"

"Th-that's not the same thing," Connor retorted.

"How the hell is it any different, Connor?! Tell me! Oh yeah, you can't tell me because you know I'm right!"

"Shut up!"

"And Ricky literally came to me a few times depressed because he lost the love of his life! Of his life, Connor! So tell me, how does it feel knowing that you ruined the happy Ricky that we used to know?!"

"I said, shut up!"

"Oh and what the hell are you gonna do to make me?!"

I took that as my queue to bolt down the stairs before Connor would do something stupid, like trying to hit Kian or something. I wedged myself in between the two fighting guys because I knew they wouldn't try to fight if I was right here.

"I hate you," Connor told Kian with pure anger in his eyes. "I hate you so much right now."

"Likewise," Kian replied.