3

SHOUT OUTS TOO:

Jinarainbts thank you for commenting!

MineneUryu101 and BTS_LVER thank you for adding this to your reading lists. Since MineneUryu101 reading list was titled plz update I present to you all this completely unedited and unfinished chapter (it was supposed to be twice in size but I guess the other half will have to wait)

Fluffy sope/yoonseok ahead

Jimin found Jin in the Cafeteria the next morning and made his way over to him, "Hey Jin!" Jin looked up at the sound of his voice and saw Jimin already sitting himself down in front of him. "Congrats on surviving your first night with your room mate and finding your way back to the dorm . . . . ," Jimin let his words drift off into silence as he looked at Jin's face. "W-w-what? What's with that s-scary look?"

"I never made it back to the dorm room. I spent what felt like a century just figuring how to get to the psychics level. Everyone eventually started to leave so went looking for you so we could leave but you were no where to be found. During my search for you I saw Taehyung leaving so I figured that I'd just leave with the only other person I knew so I followed him through the door and ended up on the same floor with the Werewolves. Did you know that you failed to inform me that Taehyung was a werewolf? Oh boy let me tell you how much fun I had realising that one." Jin ranted angrily as he recalled the events that happened last night after Jimin left.

"Where did you sleep? With the werewolves?! How did you get your schedule, are you hurt, did you sleep with Tae?!!" Jin slapped his hand over Jimin's mouth.

"Yah! Won't you shut up and get your head out of the gutter?! Nothing like that happened! Last night Taehyung told me how to get back to my floor using the door but when we got back to the door it was closed because apparently there's a curfew during week days so I was stuck with the wolves. Yes I slept on the werewolves floor and yes I slept in Taehyungs room but nothing happened, OK?"

"How-but -" Jimin's stuttering was intrupted by ??? "Ooooo~. So a human slept with the werewolves Yesterday? And he lived to tell the tale" "Ack!"Jin screamed akwardly. He was so busy ranting and trying to explain what happened to Jimin that he didn't even notice there was a stranger sitting right next to him. Hanging on to his every word. The stranger intrupted Jimin and said the last sentence in a sing-song like voice.

The stranger laughed lightly and continued talking "That pretty interesting considering the wolves can smell your kind from miles away. And they just love to eat little humans like you. Having said that if your still intact that means one of two things. Either you got wolf blood in you or Taehyung masked your scent."

"Masked my scent?" Jin said confused.

"That's probably what happened. Did Taehyung hand you you anything of his? Maybe a jacket, something you wore that was his. Or did he... by any chance... get physical with you?" The stranger asked making Jin face turned in to that of someone offended.

"GET PHYSICAL?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Jimin asked yelling before Jin got the chance. Yup, those two are definitely recent exs, Jin thought to himself.

"Like hugging Jimin. Something as innocent as a goodbye hug. New kid's right you need to wash that dirty mind of yours clean. Not everything leads to sex although that would do the trick for masking scent. so tell us New kid what happened?" The stranger asked.