25

"Joonie!!!" Jin yelled from far away waving his hands in the air to catch his attention. True to a fault, Namjoon turned to Jin's direction recognizing that voice from anywhere he made his way to Jin. "Ahh you are just the man I was looking for!"

"I am?" Namjoon said doubtfully. Usually, he was the one who came to Jin and initiated everything, Jin starting an interaction with him, especially such a happy one, was slightly strange. 

"Yeah, I need your help. Is there any way to magically carry everything? Like can you poof a bag for me out of then air for me or something?" Jin asked Namjoon.

Namjoon just laughed, smiling genuinely, it was one of the stupidest questions he had ever heard but coming from Jin it just sounded ridiculous, ridiculously cute. Plus, he had to admit it felt nice being needed by Jin, regardless of the stupid request.

"Can't you take this the least bit serious? I am in dire need of a bag! A life depends on it!" Jin whined.

"Sure, sure. I doubt a life depends on it but I'll help. Close your eyes though," Namjoon said dialing down the chuckles. Jin complied and Namjoon pulled out a folded shopping bag from his jacket pocket. He unfolded it and when he was holding the bag out by its handles he told Jin to open his eyes.

Jin smiled asking how he did it, if there was really a spell for it. Namjoon started laughing again and ruffled Jin's hair saying, "Of course there isn't a spell for this! I just so happen to have this bag on me. It folds down so it's convenient for me." 

"Whatever you say Joonie, thanks none the less," Jin said giving him one more smile as he started shoving all the pints of ice cream and boxes of mochi in the bag. He also managed to find chocolate and caramel sauces along with whip cream which he also threw into the bag along with spoons for the ice cream. 

"What's with all the comfort food?" Namjoon asked, still there and clearly nosing around. 

Just the Jin had a brilliant plan for more food he should bring, "This is nothing, I still need solid chocolate bars and gummy bears or worms, I'm not that picky. "

Jin looked for what he needed efficiently dodging Namjoon's question and shoving the candy in the bag. "Okay, don't answer me. I'll survive. Just make sure you won't go into a food coma or a sugar high."  

"You got it chief!" Jin said sarcastically with an equally fake salute before he walked away heading to his room. 

"Jimin~!" Jin called sweetly when he opened the door wondering if he managed to beat the other here.

"Home at last, I see," Jimin called out. Jin turned in the direction of the sound and he spotted Jimin lying on the couch with one of the fluffiest blankets Jin has ever seen. He also had a bag of popcorn in his hands, another in his lap, and three more sealed on the floor in reaching distance from the couch. "Do you have the stuff?"

Jin nodded shifting his focus on the food and cheering up Jimin. " I got that stuff and more!"

Jin turned on the tv, made his way to the side of the couch not occupied by Jimin. and tossed the ends of the blanket over his legs. Jin put netflix up on the tv but didn't choose anything yet. Instead, Jin went to take everything he brought up out from the bag and on to the coffee table so Jimin could see and take whatever he wanted. 

"O. m. g! Is that dark chocolate!?!, " Jimin squealed happily as he grabbed it from off the table, "I haven't had this in ages! Thank you Jin!"

"Ah don't worry about it, it was nothing really. Anyways what do you want to watch?" Jin asked. 

Jimin thought about it before he answered, "Ummmm...... Dealers choice? I don't really know what we should watch to be honest."

"You pick the genre and I'll pick the movie." 

"Comedy." And thus Jin put on a wholesome comedy. The two laughed and ate popcorn when funny things happened in the movie. The movie they watched after that was a romcom where Jimin cried at the sweet romantic things that happened in it that he had yet to experience. The two cursed out the producer of the film for making them get emotionally attached and ate ice cream as they cried. The second movie in their netflix marathon had just ended when Jimin said that he was going to use the restroom. 

Jimin had just sat back down on the couch when Jin started talking to him. "Hey Jimin can ask you something? It might be too personal and if you don't want to answer that is totally understandable."

Jimin hummed in response signaling that it was ok to ask away, "Can you talk to me about Taehyung? Like how you guys start and why you two ended it."

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well for starters I just feel that you need someone to talk about and share your thoughts on the situation. It can't possibly feel good to bottle that all up on your own. I don't know if you have anyone that you could just go to with stuff like this so I'm volunteering myself as a tribute. I want to get to know you and your situation better as a friend."

An: Q&A officially is a thing that is happening.

A chance to ask these lovely characters some questions! Answers will be posted at a later date. And when you comment a question please mention who your question is for.

Jin

Jungkook 

Namjoon 

Jhope

Yoongi

Taehyung 

Jimin

Bambam

Jackson 

Ken

Ms. Holiday
(the teacher of Jin's first class)

Mr. Groove / Mr. G
(gardener of the garden next to Jin's witch class)

Ms. Deveaux
(actual teacher of witch class who is rarely in)

The vampire teacher.

Head master Grim/cheerful 

Hyunjin
(Jungkook sidekick just in case u all forgot)

That voice in Jin's head 

Me, the author