11

Here is the update you all wanted!
Sorry it's later then usual I'll explain why at the end in an author's note but first the chapter you have all been waiting for!

Jin was so tired that his eyes were barely open as he walked through the door. He didn't open up his eyes till he stepped into something wet like a puddle. It completely soaked his foot and the sudden coolness had his eyes open  in surprise. He looked down and realized that what ever he stepped in was NOT water. Water was not dark red. "I-is this b-blood?!" Jin voice was quivering in fear. Holy crap! What if there's a body?! What if a student murder another student on campus!? Jin thought panickedly, worried about weather or not the cops would believe him when he claims he didn't have anything to do with whatever the hell had just went down. Then he remembered why his parents brought him here, what type of school this is. Jin wiped off the little bit of sweat he managed to produce while wondering if someone died.  Its probably just some vampire's lunch that they accidentally dropped. Yeah, that's it for sure! Spilled blood doesn't always mean that someone was murdered.

Jin tried his best to convince him self that the blood was some vamp's food but that wasn't going so well. Jin didn't know a lot about the supernatural but that much blood is enough to kill a person when lost. He followed the blood trail down the hallway and into another hallway. Jin stopped dead in his tracks. Jungkook had splatters of blood here and there on him, but most of the blood was on his hands. He looked terrified as he frantically kept applying pressure to Hyunjin's wound. Hyunjin was lying unconscious, most likely from the sudden blood lost, in Jungkook's lap. Hyunjin looked like he was missing a rather large part of his torso.  Jungkook was rocking back and forth with the other in his lap and he kept muttering "I'm sorry" over and over again like a broken record.

"Oh Shi-" Jin started to say but he covered his mouth with a hand realizing that this is not the right time to say that. Jin's voice snapped Jungkook out of his terrified dazed state. He turned to look at Jin, "C-can you help? I.. I don't know what to...I didn't do this I swear! I-I just... Can you help him? I can't lose Hyunjin-hyung..." 

His voice was raspy and shaky, what from Jin didn't know, but it sounded sincere. He sincerely wanted his friend to not die. "What happened to him?" Jin asked as he took charge, moving closer, and taking off his pink sweater. Fortunately, he had a shirt on underneath his sweater. Unfortunately though, his under shirt was white and there was no way he could possibly get out the huge blood stain  he was about to get on his clothes. "My - my Grandfather he..he did this to him," Jungkook said as he slowly removed his hand from Hyunjin's wound revealed the sight of the enormous cavity the boy's grandfather created. Instead of screaming like his brain was internally, Jin just made a disgusted face at the sight of it. Luckily, Hyunjin was a vampire which meant that he had a healing factor. Unluckily, Hyunjin is part witch so his healing factor is slower than the average vampire.  Jin could see Hyunjin's body trying to recreate the damaged internal structures. Jin wrapped his pink sweater tightly around Hyunjin's wounded to keep pressure on it. He then placed one hand on Hyunjin's head and the other on his pink sweater directly above the wound.  Jin then called out to Hyunjin's energy, trying to see his chi, and get a feeling for his current aurora.

Jin did it just like his aunt taught him to a long time ago. He took a deep breath and focused on Hyunjin's energy, tuning everything around him out and trying to see the males aurora, his soul's color, to get a feel for the damage that had been done. Jin was sensing colors like blue so dark it looked black, a sickly shade of green here and there, but there was no white to be found. His aunt taught him the different meaning behind the colors. White was a sign of life, a will to live, and that if you look close enough you should be able to see white in everyone's aurora. The white that Jin saw in Hyunjin's aurora was small and fading.  Jin had to fix this now. Watching someone die in real life was not something he wanted to cross off his bucket list. He ran a shaky hand through his hair trying calm himself down and figure a solution to this. 

After panickedly thinking about it for a few seconds he thought of a way to fix this. It wouldn't guarantee Hyunjin's life will remain entirely intact and he'd probably try to murder Jin when he realizes what he's  done but as long as he's alive long enough for Jin to not witness his death he would be fine with it. "Can you save him?" Jungkook sniffles while looking at Jin. "Unfortunately, probably but only at a price. Are you sure you want me to do this? ," Jin told him making sure to get Jungkook's consent before doing anything."Yes! Do it, I'll give you anything you want. I just .... I can't lose him too."

Jin ripped a thread out of his sweater and soaked it in the blood on the floor. "I don't want anything. The price isn't something that goes to me, it's something you're willing to sacrifice for Hyunjin. Hand," Jin held out his hand waiting for Jungkook to hand over his own but instead Jungkook just stared at it strangely. "Do uh you want to save him or not?" Jungkook gave Jin his hand and with a quick feather like movement Jungkook was bleeding. Jin sliced open his palm with bent paper clip rather easily. He then took the thread previously dripped in Hyunjin's blood and soaked it in Jungkook's blood. He then tied one end   the string to Jungkook's pinkie finger and the other end to Hyunjin's pinkie finger. He grabbed the string at the center and focused. He focused on energy, Jungkook's energy, and moving it around. From Jungkook to Hyunjin. Jin was trying to get their life energy connected so it would pour more life from Jungkook to his friend Hyunjin.

AN: Sorry for updating super late! I write on weekends and last weekend was my homecoming. I went as the single pringle that I am because my friends dragged me there. My whole weekend was taken over by getting ready for that (it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be tho...)

Shout out to AuroraAnnalot  I just saw that notification and it reminded me to post what I have done. I always try to make my chapter's a 1000 words so it's not too short.

I'll be updating my book Bangtan so please check it out and read the first two chapters after this one!