14

Time skip to the next day because it be like that sometimes.

Fortunately enough for Jin, Jimin met  with him early in the morning outside of his room to help him use the door. The two met up with the sope couple and as usual  had some kind of conversation. Honestly, Jin couldn't really remember what it was about because for this morning he decided to be like Yoongi and sleep the whole morning. He actually got some sleep for once last night and the more sleep he got the more he wanted. He yawned as Jimin and him plopped down on the other side of Jhope and Yoongi. When he finally opened his eyes he noticed how Yoongi used Jhope's lap as pillow and how the other one would just message his head or lay an arm across him that Yoongi would reach up and intertwine their hands. It was cute. So was Jimin that morning.

Jin copied Yoongi and used Jimin's lap as a pillow. "What the-?!"  Jimin started, pushing Jin off of him by the shoulders. Jin swatted Jimin's hands off his shoulder and looked up to face Jimin. "Can't I stay here? Please~?"

"I'm tired and this is soooooo much better than trying to sleep on my backpack. All the text books in it make it hard and when I'd wake up I would have neck pain. Please let me stay!" Jin begged Jimin in a cute whiny tone. 

"Oh-ah okay....?" Jimin agreed hesitantly causing Jin to smile as he then closed his eyes and began falling asleep. He was out like a light in the first five minutes of lying on Jimin's lap. Jimin went on trying to be as cool as usual but it wasn't easy. Jin lying on top of him made Jimin hyper aware of himself. When ever he went to reach something he was super careful trying not wake Jin up. When ever he look down he saw Jin sleeping peacefully and Jimin couldn't help but find him absolutely breathtaking. Luckily for him, Namjoon wasn't there.

As first bell nears Jimin hated to do this but he woke Jin up from his sleep and then the two headed for first period. Jin, not entirely awake, walked with Jimin eyes closed. He had his arms around Jimin, hugging him from behind(backpack and all), and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin didn't dare wake him up for fear of Jin going back to his normal 'hetero' self. Jimin decided to make a mental note of what he learned this morning, a sleepy Jin is a homosexual Jin. 

As they got near their class room's door Jimin finally decided to say the nagging thought he's been having out loud, no longer caring if the other one heard it. "...hetero my ass and WTF do you eat man?!-"

"Huh?" Jimin heard Jin say softly. Jimin turned around, grabbed Jin's shoulder, and with his free hand lightly slapped both sides of Jin's face. "Dude, wake up! I said what the hell do you eat that makes you so freaking tall?! Your useless tall man! If I could just take 4 inches off of you and add it to myself I would be perfect!" 

Jin wide awake now with a not fully operational brain shouted, "4 inches?!"

"Why? You want to give me 6 inches because I would gladly accept being 6 inches taller! Besides it's not even like you use it with your bottom personality. How dare you have dom height and waste it!" 

Jin raked a hand through his hair and sighed,"You know what? It's too early in the morning for this argument so I'm going to just go." Jin turned around and started walking into class.