26

Jin opened his eyes but due to him still being sleepy his vision was a bit cloudy so went to rub his eyes with his hand. Jin normal morning routine involved patting random place till he found his phone so he could shut off an alarm he always sets, dragging his sleepy-ass into a shower which usually wakes him up, and then making buttered toast for him to eat along with some strawberry milk to drink. He hasn't been able to do said normal routine since he's gotten here. After sleeping in Taehyungs room, for lack of better alternatives, the night before Jin was looking forward to this morning. He was hoping that he would finally be able to do at least part of his old routine today, since yesterday was a bust, in order to gain some sense of normalcy, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Jin woke up, not because an obnoxiously loud noise his cell phone's alarm makes, but to sunlight being cast down on to his face. It was peaceful in his dorm room, which was strange because that was one word Jin never thought could describe a single second at this school. Jin closed his eyes and soaked in the feeling of the sunlight from the window on his skin. It was a pleasant heat but apparently not the only one Jin felt on his skin that morning.  He opened his eyes and found Jimin clinging to him. He was snuggled up right next to Jin, their legs intertwined. 

Jin was trying his very best to stay calm and not move a single bit out of fear that he would wake up Jimin, but that was much more easier said then done. Jin in his attempt not to panic started to process things more. Both him and Jimin were fully clothed and on a couch. His brain was still fuzy from sleep so he couldn't yet recall exactly what happened that night. He remembered the two of them watching one too many netflix movies and going through several popcorn bags/bowls and binge eating some ice cream and chocolate. He remembered all the laughing that went on throughout most of the movies. Jin was trying his hardest to remember everything that had happen because he couldn't help the nagging feeling he had in his gut that he was forgetting something hugely important.

Jin did all this thinking while humming and playing with Jimin's hair. Jin shrugged off the nagging feeling and was currently glaring in the direction of the sunlight, it was currently blinding him. Jin wanted nothing more then to move away from it but he couldn't exactly do that without waking up Jimin. Unfortunately for Jin, he was to much of a nice guy to stand up in spite of waking up Jimin so he opt for plan b. Plan b was to block the sunlight from hitting his eyes with something, anything really as long as it worked and didn't disturb Jimin. He was look around to no avail, everything was too out of reach. He sighed in defeat and finally took the time to truely get a good look at the boy he was with.

The sunlight cast down on Jimin's blonde hair made it look more golden lit and honey in color. Jimin's light tan skin glisten in the sunlight and Jimin's shirt was suspiciously low on his one shoulder, exposing it.  It must of just been golden hour, Jin thought. Golden hour makes everything look enchanted. Including Jimin, yes Jin found him enchanting this morning but he was going to blame it on the lighting. 

Since nothing else was close enough for Jin to use to block the sun He decided to bury his face in Jimin's hair (lightly not like an aggressive pervert). He wrapped his arms around Jimin, successfully hugging him in his sleep. Jin decide that he would just go back to sleep and Jimin's warmth was lulling him back to sleep. Jin noted how Jimin's hair was surprisingly still soft and healthy despite obviously being bleached blonde, whatever conditioner he was using was doing a damn good job because he hair smelled nice too. 

"Huh," Jimin said when he woke up trapped in a sleeping Jin's arms. He pawwed at Jin's chest tiredly whinning, "Jin-ah~ wake up!"

All Jin got was a little groan out of Jin so he tried again poking at Jin's cheeks this time as he said, "Aish, Hyung!~ We are gonna miss breakfast!"

"huh?" Jin looked up and realized that his face was just a centimeter or two apart from Jimin. 

"Breakfast. We're gonna miss it at this rate unless you let go of me now and we make a run for it."

Jin grabbed his phone and checked the time, "OH SHIT-"

Jin let go of Jimin instantly and the two bolted out of Jin's room to 'the door'  in hopes of making it in time for breakfast. They still had an hour and a half till class started but the school stopped serving student an hour before classes, which meant that Jin and Jimin had 30 minutes to get to the cafe and grab their breakfast. There was no way Jin was skipping his morning glass of strawberry milk. The boy lived off of it, thats what kept him going. Vampires ran on blood, college students ran on coffee, gamers ran on redbull, monster, and mountain dew, and Jin ran on Strawberry flavored drinks, specifically strawberry milk.

AN:
Here is the chapter update I was going to post it with the q&a but the q&a ended up being much longer then intended so here it is. Have a nice day and check out straykids and nct if you haven't already.