16

AN: SORRY FOR the SHORT LATE CHAPTER! I mentioned that I was looking forward to writing this chapter and I was because vampire 101 is my favorite class to write but instead i wrote a filler chapter. Sorry but please enjoy some namjin while I write vampire 101 chapter. GOOD REASON FOR LATENESS AT THE END

"Please feel free to look around, take pictures, and ask me questions about any of the plants here. I'll be happy to tell you everything I know about each plant and there practical/witch uses." Mr. G said promptly letting each student go where ever they please as long as it was within the garden walls. Namjoon quickly started gathering his materials knowing exactly how he was going to make his protection potion. I'm gonna ace this, Namjoon thought silently as he started taking pictures of his possible ingredients. Meanwhile, Jin instantly went to the section of the garden where he saw pink plants. He saw one that caught his eye and gently grabbed it. Jin went to smell the flower and smiled. CLICK!

Jin's head snapped in the direction of the loud sound and was shocked to find Namjoon holding up his phone. Namjoon's eyes started to go wide when he realized that Jin must of thought that he took a picture of him. "I swear it's not what you think! I just took a picture of the flower, not you, I promise. I've been taking pictures of all the flowers that I was thinking I might be able to use for that protection potion we might have to make in class."  

"This flower," Jin gestured to the one that was in his hand, "Do you know what it is? What it means?"Jin had been twirling the flower in his hand as he said this and looked straight at Namjoon. 

"It's a Hibiscus flower and a pink one none the less. If I'm not mistaken, they are commonly used in home remedies to cure illnesses like colds and to reduce age loss." Namjoon said almost too textbook perfectly.

"I see that you know there uses well Joonie but that's not what I asked for. I asked if you knew what they meant, symbolize even." Jin waited for Namjoon to give him an answer but to his surprise, it never came. Instead, he just saw Namjoon shake his head no. Jin let out a small chuckle. "In America pink hibiscus represents beauty and is given to women by guys who would think they would make a good wife. But in China it is given to both men and women alike. It was given to generals as well but the flower was seen as fleeting beauty something that was given to those who would soon be no longer."

Jin picked a pink hibiscus and wedged it behind Namjoon's ear and his hair.  "I want you to have one." A faint blush crept it's way up on to Namjoon's cheeks. "Because you think I'm beautiful?" 

Jin shook his head no making Namjoon guess again. "Because you want me to die soon?!"

Jin laughed lightly and shook his head no again."I'm giving it to you because where I come from they are rare just like your dimple smile." 

Eventually, the class did come to end. Namjoon had already made his list of ingredients for his protection potion. Jin on the other hand was able to take a lot of cute selfies using the flowers as both props and backgrounds. He filtered and crop the photos, posting them on Instagram and adding about a dozen hashtags for each and every picture. By the time Jin left class he had over 50 new followers and some comments had dubbed him an ulzang. 

As the bell rang Jin  had gotten his stuff all together and was getting ready to leave when Namjoon stopped him. "I - uh... Can I walk you to your next class?" 

"Why?" Jin asked curious about what his reply would be.

"It's next to the basement, right? I'm pretty sure one of 0the ingredients I need for this project is on the second level of the basement," Namjoon lied to Jin. The real reason he wanted to walk Jin to his next class was to make sure that the prick from lunch wouldn't bother Jin again, but he wouldn't dare say that out loud. 

Jin let out a small sigh of disappointment at his answer as he nodded his head yes, eyes not meeting the other. The two walked out of the classroom door together and started making their way down the hallway when all of a sudden a loud shout could be heard from the main hallway. "Jin!"

Jin turned his head to see where the sound was coming from and spotted Bambam waving at him with a smile. Bambam saw Jin smile back at him and took it as a sign that he should go to him. So he ran at full vampire speed towards Jin. In the blink of an eye, Bambam went from being on the far end of the hallway to tackling Jin with a jump hug. Bambam laughed a little and Jin did too. Laughing and smiling while hugging each other. It was a beautiful sight but there was too much of a Lovel-dovey couple like atmosphere for Namjoon's taste.  "Bambam! What are you even doing here?" Jin said surprise at his appearance.

"I'm here to walk with you to our class," Bambam explained as Namjoon silently glared at him. "How did you even-?" Jin started but was quickly cut off by Bambam saying, "You gave me your schedule and I happen to have a photographic memory. Anyways let's go!"

AN: I was late because instead of writing this chapter I went to an audition. For the voice. Here is my photographic proof 👇⬇️

 Here is my photographic proof 👇⬇️

I hope you all can forgive me for being super late with this chapter!

Also I have an idea for a super fluffy fanfic that wouldn't be a slow burn but its straykids not bts should I still make and post it? Would any of you be interested in reading that one?