22 (to be edited)

The teacher walked back inside her classroom with the two new students following right behind her.  

"It appears that we have two new students. Jonghyun your prediction seemed to be a bit off. Now why dont you two go a head and introduce yourselves." The teacher said turning to us gesturing for us to speak. 

"Hi I'm Jin and I don't belong here," Jin said finishing it off with a smile in Jae's direction, prompting him to continue. 

"Hi I'm Jae and I do belong here," Jae said with a mischievous smile. 

"Oh may satan help me," Yoongi muttered under his breath when he saw Jin.

"Well then, Jae and Jin please find a tepee to sit in and then we'll get class started again." The teacher directed them.

Jin chose the empty tepee conveniently located right across from Yoongi much to his despise. Jae choose the tepee situated off to the side between Yoongi and Jin. 

"Now class I want you all to let the teepee you are currently in act as a barrier between you and all other earthly forces. Close your eyes and all the darkness that you see consider that stuff to be the universe. Being psychics, experienced or not, stay in that darkness long enough and you'll spot a splash of color. Now it doesn't matter what color it is or what shape you initially see. What matters is that when you see that color you are essentially going to zoom in with your mind until that's all you see, till all the darkness recedes and an event starts to unfold in front of you. This will be similar to seeing a movie being played for some, and for others it may be as if you are right there when it all happens, in fact, some of you might view things through the eyes of another and that's okay, it is perfectly normal for our kind." the teacher explained.

And then we just sat there. Just. Sat. With our eyes closed, that's all we did. The silence was particularly numbing for a number of students. Jae being Jae couldn't just keep his eyes closed and had open them up to take a peek and see if everyone looked as stupid as he felt. Sure enough, the room seemed to be filled with students in teepees who looked comatose, seemingly completely dead lifeless bodies all around him. Jae found it creepy, eerie, and, naturally, it disturbed him but he decided to just shrug it off muttering to himself 'free food remember why you are here free food and a bed but mainly free food'.

Jae turned to look at Jin and was slightly relieved to see him peaking similar to himself. Despite not making direct eye contact with Jin, the fact that he was also peaking was enough to make him sigh in relief and close both of his eyes again. he figured that he'll just use this time to catch up on his sleep. 

The first thing Jin looked at when peeking his eyes open was Yoongi. Yoongi had his eyes closed and his bangs were covering his eyebrows but were still ever so slightly above his eyes.  Jin's eyes were slowly making their way down yoongi's facial features. Jin took note of the adorable rose color tinting his squishable cheeks at this moment in time. Along with his rather pretty red lips which were currently pulled into a side smile/smirk that made Jin lost all train of thought. Curious as into what exactly was going on in Yoongi's head right now to get him to make such a face Jin fully opened his eyes to get a good look at Yoongi's auora. 

Jin saw nothing but tints of red, from red to pinks to white, which could only mean one thing: love. The pure innocent puppy type of love being the lighter shades of pinks and the darker shades of red and pink allude to the more dirtier, hotter, sexier type of love and the burst of fire truck red suggest strong intense passion. Those were all the colors Jin saw on yoongi at the moment. And rather then being the gay mofo that everyone thinks he is Jin automatically assumed that whatever he is think about right now that is causing those colors must be about his boyfriend, Jhope.