19

Jin was walking down a hallway making his way to the cafeteria peacefully, that was until someone harshly gripped his wrist and turned him around. Jin now agitated and confused started to yell, "What the actual-!?" 

The rest of Jin's sentence never left his mouth, he fell silent at the person in front of him. It was the same kid that Jungkook had asked him to help. Hyunjin, the half vampire half witch that Jungkook had claimed to be the only thing he had close to a friend. Instead of finishing his sentence, Jin just let out an exasperated sigh.

"You're the one who saved me right? Look, I know I should be grateful for still being alive and all but can you please take it back. Undo the spell. Reverse it or whatever. I don't know what you did but it's driving me mad," Hyunjin ranted at Jin without letting him get another word in edgewise.

"Mad how exactly?" Jin questioned. He took a good look at Hyunjin's auroa and all the ill colors were nothing more then small dots here and there. At the time Jin had tethered Hyunjin's soul to Jungkook, for Hyunjin to be this healthy merely a day later meant that Jungkook must of sacrificed something decently big in importance. Any and all side effects were most likely Jungkook's fault much rather than Jin's, considering that it was Jungkook's sacrifice and soul Hyunjin was connected to rather than Jin's.

"I'm having thoughts that seem like mine but I know that they are not mine. Things that typically don't bother me are starting to, and I'm becoming hyperactively more aware of those things. Jungkook is fucking smiling. He never smiles, period. I practically grew up with the kid and I have never seen him smile till today. And I'm over here with some pretty fucking bipolar mood swings and a current manic depression low, explain whats going on new kid. Now!" Hyunjin yelled angerly in explanation.

"Okay. I can see how that could be bit of a problem at the moment. Have you by any chance confronted Jungkook about this situation? Did you even think about asking him why he might be happy for once?" Jin calmly suggested much like a therapist might.

"Pfttt. No. Jungkook and any form of emotion is usually a toxic combo that I'd like to avoid thank you very much. Besides its probably a side effect of the spell you did so no offense sir but you have probably fucked up big time and if the two of us could just quietly go about undoing this spell i will be off on my own and out of your hair in a jiffy." Hyunjin responded words clearly laced with sarcastic venom.

"You should talk to Jungkook first. He is the one who payed a price for your life. I warned him and he still chose to go through with this. He picked what he would sacrafice to pay that price all on his own. I don't know what that sacrifice and he himself might not even know but his subconscious, his heart, would. There is always a chance that he is just happy to see you alive," Jin suggested.

"I doubt it. that doesn't sound Like the Jungkook I know," Hyunjin reasoned.

"Maybe the kid had a secret crush on you, didn't realise it till it was too late and you died. And seeing you alive just made him give up all that pent up hate . You being dying could have made him realize that all he really needed in his life was you and you coming back to life made him turn over a new leaf, and now he is trying to forget all his years of trauma and mistreatment so that he can just focus on trying to be there for you, devote himself to you." Hyunjin and Jin had been walking together to the cafeteria at this point and hyunjin lightly shoved Jin.

"Yah! Just right a novel at this point because that nothing more than a tall tale at this point. I'm serious Jin something is off about him today. and me on that note."

"I'm serious too hyunjin. You should have seen how much that kid bawled his eyes out when he saw you in that state. Not once did Jungkook leave your side the Kid had grabbed your hand in a death grip and refused to let go until you woke up. I think it's a pretty likely story. Your mood swings and other side effects are probably from the fact that you were on the verge of death literally a day ago. I think you are allowed to not feel well considering what you have been through." Jin stated as they took their first steps into the cafeteria.

The second Hyunjin opened his mouth he was interrupted by an incredibly great timing Mr. Kim Namjoon who had popped out of nowhere to be side Jin who he slung an arm around. "Hey, babe This vamp isn't giving you a problem right?"

Jin jumped slightly at Namjoon's sudden closeness. The dude was practically whispering in his ear and it sent tingly little shiver all up and down his spine. He had internally cringed at Namjoon's line of choice as well. He shrugged off the others arm and turned to face Namjoon saying "Not your babe and my conversation with that 'vamp' as you so rudely put it was going just peachy till you showed up."

"Well if its any consolation, he left already, "Namjoon stated causing Jin to look over to where Hyunjin was which was now an empty spot. Hyunjin had left the second he saw the glare that Namjoon gave him. As he walked away though he had managed to still overhear Jin's conversation and a small smile crept on to his face as he heard Jin lowkey defend him.

Jin, on the other hand, shook his head in slight disappointment (the tsk tsk type) at Namjoon as the two headed towards their table where Jimin, Bambam, and the sope couple sat. But Jin was surprised to see a familiar face in this setting.

AN:
NEW CHAPTER WOOOO!
I wrote this in the dead of the night thank God I have insomnia some days.

Lol just kidding guys insomnia is not cool. But me writing this in the dead of the night is what happened because I couldn't sleep. Anywho who wants to know the results of the voting?

If I stopped the voting at 20 votes like I think I said I would then alpha would have won but since so many people voted for omeg after i hit that vote count i have decided to go with the majority so OMEGA V FOR THE WIN!

On a different note be sure to check out my Newest shitty book "Little Secrets" a straykids fanfic. Straight up gay 🏳️‍🌈 fluff 💖 in a completely unexpected way. Also I love straykids so high praise. Please read it if you like fluff, gay stuff, and straykids because it has all of that in there.

Drop the names of ships or kpop groups you would like to see either in this book or would like me to write a story for

And ps, remember to vote and comment and share 😘