20

QUICK AN:
Since you have read this, what # should I add and take away to get more readers?

Chapter idea brought to by incredibly long flight to Texas.

Technically there were two familiar faces he was surprised to see. One of them was just a lowkey surprise, he saw Jackson sitting there. It was pretty unusual to see a wolf sitting away from his pack, and more specifically to see a wolf sitting right next to a vampire. Jin just imagine that doing that was just a bit of a taboo. Granted, Jin didn't care at all about those type of societal norms/stereotypes. In fact, he shipped it. Jackson and Bambam. Jackbam. wait, no, Bamson sounds cooler. In any case Jin thought that the two had good chemistry together.

The other person was the really big surprise for Jin. Jin thought that he would never get the chance to see this guy again. Especially not in this school of all places. Although, he did have bad habit of running into this kid back when they lived in the same city. 

Said familiar face was looking at the table intensely and taping each of his finger to the table one by one at an extremely fast pace. The guy then suddenly shifted his attention to Bambam, interrupting Jackson's conversation with him. "Where's Jin? he should be here by now. Are you sure that we were talking about the same Jin? "

"Ken?!" Jin called out unable to contain his smile from slipping out. 

"Jin!!!!" Ken shouted right before he practically threw himself at Jin. 

While Jin went to hug Ken, his arms under Ken's, Ken went to pick Jin up, grabbing Jin's thighs to lift him up to his own height.(lmao I'm pretty sure Jin is a few centimeters taller than him irl but for the sake of fanfictions let's believe other wise.) Jin wasn't at all surprised and was quick to wrap his legs around Ken's torso. Believe it or not, Jin and Ken used to hug like this all the time in the past. It was their victory hug when something incredibly great happened. Their fudge-you-for-being-drunk-your-lucky-im-your-friend-or-else-i-wouldnt-be-carring-your-ass hug.  Long story short it all started back when Jin had a complex about his height and Ken had the muscles and willingness to fix it. 

"It so good to see you here, it's been way too long since we last ran into each other," Ken stated as he pulled away just enough to look up at Jin who was now a bit taller having been raised up. 

"I agree that it's been way too long and that it's good to see you, but what are you doing here? This is a school for some pretty messed up people and last time I checked you were pretty normal," Jin said in low whisper like tone, he was right next to Ken it's not like he need to shout. 

"I guess you better check again," Ken gave him a toothy smile which put his fangs on display. Jin gave a small gasp when he realized that Ken was a vampire now. Back when Jin bounced from school to school he had first met Ken during what would be freshmen year. Jin and Ken were more or less the bestest bros they could have for each other. Jin eventually had to move like he always does but Ken and him kept in contact with each other for quite awhile later. In fact, Jin ran into him at a mall a few cities over from the town they both use to live in when him and his family were in the middle of their drive to their latest move. 

(Flahs back)

Back then, Jin remembered how he had accidentally bumped into a stranger in a hoodie who had the hoodie. The two had turned around to yell at each other but were shocked to see their friend. 

"Jin?" Ken had said in the most astonished and out of breath tone/way. It was as if he had ran a marathon and just saw a unicorn. He was staring at Jin baffled and bewildered.

"Ken? What are you doing here? Did you move too?" Jin had asked at the time, grabbing Ken's arm to prevent him from leaving. Ken had jumped slightly at the motion but answered the questions none the less.

"I-uh- yeah I moved. There's kinda been a big string of murders since you left so my parents moved us away from the danger. You left at a good time I guess."

(End of flash back)

After that encountering, Jin had went to Google search the murders and, true to Ken's words, there were a series of murders in that area. People were supposedly mulled by an animal that had escaped a local zoo. Looking at Ken's fangs, that doesn't seem to be true. "Shit, Ken! Did that happen back when the animal attacks started in our town or was that when you skipped over a couple of cities afterwards?"

"Jin, I was that animal. After you skipped town I didn't know what to do with myself. I had a random hookup with someone on tinder*(or grinder whatever makes u readers happy) to try and take my mind off of you and I woke up thirsty. Next thing I know I'm draining a body a day till my clan picked me up and helped me. They taught me a lot of stuff and they're sending me here to learn the rest of what I need to know."

Meanwhile, during all of this Jimin and Jhope are holding back a mildly annoyed and pissed off Namjoon. "Who even is he? Thinking he can just waltz in and touch my man!"

"Relax dude you too aren't even dating each other." Someone at the table pointed out.

Bambam slapped the closet person to him, Jackson, on the shoulder. "Every one shut the front door, Jungkook is walking over to us. I repeat Jungkook is on his  way over here."

"Oh Great! Yet another challenger who is stepping into the ring," Yoongi muttered grumpily with his eyes still close as he laid on the bench.

Jin caught Jungkook's gaze for a split second as the vampire made his way over here. Hyunjin was right, Jungkook was smiling. And when Jiin saw his smile it was as if the whole world had stopped for a single moment, one that was long enought to melt his heart. Who knew that beneath all of that brooding exterior was the world's cutest bunny like smile. Jungkook had finally closed the majority of the distance between the two and had, in a cheerful happy tone, called out "Hey Jin!"

Jin's hand instantly went up to clutch where his heart was. Sweet baby cakes, Jin thought. Had his voice always sound this lovely? There was a certain quality to Jungkook's voice that Jin just can't describe. Jungkook waved a hand in front of Jin saying, "Hello? Earth to Jin, are you still there? Am i interupting something? Cause I can always come back but I would only be taking a minute of your time."

"Yes you are interrupting something. Our reunion to be exact." Ken stated in a matter of fact manner.

"Pfft, like that matters. Put me down Ken, he said he'll only be a minute so we can talk afterwards, k?" Jin stated.  

Ken set Jin down gently and gave a quick short nod of approval. He had learn a long time ago that he couldn't deny Jin anything. If Jin asked him to jump off a cliff he would at least legitimately consider it.

 If Jin asked him to jump off a cliff he would at least legitimately consider it