Tweets!

Emily's POV

I tweeted that we will be at the beach if our fans wanted to meet us. I smiled when they started to comment that they'll be there. I got off twitter and got on vine when I seen another one of our videos re-vined. I looked and it was Cameron Dallas.

Omg guys Cameron Dallas re-vined one of our vines!" I squeal. They look at me and laugh.

Nice trick." Brianna smiles shaking her head.

I'm not lying guys it's real look!" I show them. They fangirl. I look at our followers and they start to increase. Wow by one re-vine.

Hey let's make a vine and tell Cameron thank you!" I suggest the other to nod. I start to record.

Cameron Dallas thank you so much for re-vining our vines!" we all say at the same time. We tag Cameron and I get off vine and put on music. We all just sing tell we reach our hotel.

We get out and go check out our room. It was huge. I was so happy. We walk back outside to get our stuff when I bump into someone. I look up to Chris Collins. He smiled down at me.

Hi aren't you from dem_awkward_friendz?" he asked smiling. I nod speechless he knows us.

You know us?" I asked still shocked.

Yeah y'all are pretty funny!" he laughs and walks off. Wait till I tell the girls. They're gonna be so happy.

I walk back up to the room and drop our stuff on the floor.

Guess who I just ran into!" I squeal.

Who girl?" they asked.

Well only Chris Collins!" I say acting like I'm not a fangirl. They squeal.

Omg really?" they both asked.

Yeah and he knows who we are!" I squeal. They start to fangirl with me. Soon we calmed down.

So ya'll wanna go to the beach or the swimming pool?" Brianna asked. Hmmm. Beach.

Beach!" me Karah said at the same exact time.