Falling hard for her

Nash's POV

So I'm the only one that hasn't made a move. I think I'll ask Brianna tonight at the other bonfire. I smiled and got dressed. I'm glad my little brother found someone. Right now we are all gonna go get Starbucks then we're gonna go swimming. I hear a knock on the door and I go and open it.

" Hey" Brianna says smiling. Her smile lights up my world. I'm gonna go ahead and ask her.

" Hey can I ask you something?" I ask scarring the back of my neck. She nods and looks at the ground frowning.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She looks up at me. She nods then crashes her lips on mine. I grab her by the waist and pull her into my room. We kiss for awhile then she pulls away smiling.

"Sorry" she blushed. I rub my finger across her cheek. It was warm.

" It's okay I like it when the girl makes the first move!" I say to her. She blushes more.

" Are you ready?" I ask. She nods. I put my arm around her waist and we walk outside to the others.

" Hey your together?" Hayes smiled at me. I seen him and Karah were holding hands. Also their lips were puffy. I laughed at them.

" Yeah so y'all are?" I ask he nods. We all start to walk. Brianna intertwined our fingers. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed.

" Your cute when you blush babe'' I smirk at her. She blushes more. I start laughing. I love this girl.