Wait who are you?

Emily's POV

I woke up to see Karah looking around with confusion on her face. Yesterday we didn't notice that Christian had a bored. He ran and hit Karah so Hard in the head. The doctor said she might have a concussion. I felt so bad. Hayes though beat the shit out of Christian and told him to never touch Karah again. Cameron and Nash also told that to the other guys. As in mine and Brianna's ex.

"Where am I?" Karah asks. Hayes lifted his head and smiled huge.

"Your in a hospital" he smiles at her.

"Who are you?" she asked confused. I looked at Hayes he had so much hurt in his expression. I felt bad I walk over to him and gave him a hug.

" Aw you guys make a cute couple!" Karah smiles.

" I'm dating Cameron, you are suppose to date Hayes!" I smile at her. She looked at me confused. Please don't tell me she forgot me to.

" Wait where's Cameron?" she asked. That caused a sigh from Hayes. I feel so bad for him.

***********************************************************

Hayes POV

I heard her sweet voice ask where she was. I smiled and picked up my head.

" Your in a hospital" I smile at her. She looked at me confused.

"Who are you?" she asked. My heart shattered. She doesn't remember me. She's only been out in a day.

Emily walks over and hugs me.

"Aw you make a cute couple!" Karah smiles. Her smile is just to much. Emily pulls away.

" I'm dating Cameron, your suppose to date Hayes" Emily smiles at her. She looked confused.

" Where's Cameron?" she asked. That caused me more pain. I sighed. I got up and walked out. I walked to the waiting room.

" Cameron Karah wants you!" I say walking off. I go outside and set on the front step. I look out at the ocean. We came to the hospital by the beach. I got up and walked to the beach. I walked till I found a great spot. I sat down and just stared out at the ocean water. I never heard the footsteps. Then someone sat beside me.

"Sorry I didn't remember you at first" she says looking into my eyes. I smile at her.

" You remember me now?" I ask she nods.

"Good cause I need to ask you a question!" I smile at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She nods. I couldn't help myself. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. I'm falling for her.