You will always be mine

Nash's POV

So it's been four days after Hayes birthday. In a few more days my girlfriend will be seventeen. I can't wait. I sound like a girl. I walk downstairs and set at the table. The girls look at me.

"What?" I ask them.

"Y'all get to cook" Emily says pointing at me and the other to idiots setting beside me. I look at them.

"Why?" Cameron asks them. Emily glares at Cameron. I laugh then my girlfriend glares at me.

"We are serious, get up and cook" they tell us. We nod and do what we were told.

"Gosh Girlfriends" I mumble to the boys. They laugh and nod.

"I heard that" Brianna says smacking the back of my head. The boys start to laugh even harder.

"Babe" I say turning around and looking at her. She looks at me and gives me the "don't you dare say another word" look. I just turn around and make pancakes. Gosh my girlfriend is so controlling. But I love her. The girls all laugh and set at the table watching us amused as Cameron and Hayes fight.

"Your an idiot Hayes" Cameron says shaking his head at my dumb brother. Who forgot to turn on his part of the stove. Idiot.

"Shut up Cameron" Hayes says throwing egg yolk on him. I laugh Cameron turns around and wipes it on my face. I grab the pancake batter and throw it at Cameron. Hayes doubles over in laughter. Cameron throws syrup on him. The girls all start to laugh. We throw lots of stuff at each other. Then we hit each other at the same exact time. The girls just laugh. We look at each other and smirk.

"1,2,3" I say before we run and pick up our girlfriends. Hugging them so they are dirty also. They squeal. I put Brianna down. She runs and grabs more pancake batter and throws it on my face. I just laugh and pull her into me. I smile and crash my lips onto hers. Every time my lips meet hers. I feel weird. It's like true love. Ha. I sound so much like a girl.