Chapter 37

Karah's POV

"What's wrong babe?" Hayes asks. I can't lie to him.

"Hayes don't get mad" I tell him. He nods and sets up. He then grabs my hands.

"Nash tried to kiss me, it was just a moment we both leaned it, but I pulled away" I tell him. He just nods.

"But you didn't kiss right?" he asks me.

"No I pulled away" I say. He nods and lays back down. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"As long as your lips didn't touch his I'm fine" he smiles. I let out a breath of relief.

"Oh here" he tosses a shirt at me. I take my clothes off and put on his shirt. I hop into the bed.

"You know I love you right?" Hayes sleepily tells me.

"Yes Hayes I love you to, now go to sleep" I tell him playing with his hair. Slowly running my fingers threw it. His eyes start to close.

"That feels amazing" he tells me. Soon he starts to snore. I giggle and still run my fingers threw his hair so he doesn't wake up. I kiss his cheek than get up. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Hey what are you doing?" I hear a voice ask.

"Getting water" I simply reply. I grab a glass and pour water into it.

"Well maybe you should sleep, cause last time I checked you were tired" he tells me. I sigh.

"Nash, sorry it was awkward" I tell him. He nods.

"Sorry, I know it was nothing" he says getting up.

"Yes we were staring at the beauty of lights and buildings" I tell him. I look out the window.

"Yeah" he says before going to his room. I set at the table and drink my water. Once I'm done I walk back into mine and Hayes room. I gently get back in bed. As soon as I lay down. Arms snake around my waist. I smile and get closer to him.

"I love you Karah" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you to Hayes" I say before entering sleep.