Chapter 35

Brianna's POV

We all went to the movies waiting for Karah and Hayes to arrive. Gosh I missed my best friend.

"Oh my Gosh we have to watch Transformers" Nash says sounding like a school girl.

"Babe?" I say giggling. He looks at me.

"Yeah?" he asked. I just shake my head.

"Don't ever say Oh my gosh again" I giggle. He just nods and buys our tickets.

"I'm gonna get popcorn and drinks, you go get the seats" he says pecking my lips then going to buy our stuff. I sigh and walk into the theater. There wasn't much people in there. I got a spot with four seats. Emily walks in and looks around for me.

"Hey so this is where we are setting?" she asked. I nod. We both set down and look at the screen.

"More of the boys showed up" Emily sighs.

"Who?" I asked. I'm kinda curious.

"Well Matthew, Shawn, and the Jacks" she says as they walk into the room. We hear gasps.

"Okay well this is gonna be a long movie" I sigh sinking into my seat as Nash finds us.

"I agree" Emily says doing the same. The boys look at us and shake their heads before setting beside us. I look at the roll in front of us. I see Shawn, Matthew and Jack Gilinsky.

"Where's jj?" I ask Nash. He looks around.

"Bathroom" he says before putting his arm around me. Ugh. I get a hand full of popcorn and throw it at the idiots in front of us.

"What was that for?" Matthew asks turning around.

"For coming to the movies" I pout and playfully glare at him. He glares back then turns around.