Chapter 46

Hayes POV

"So your not mad?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"I would of done the same thing" she says. I smile and pull her into me.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I say.

"How much?" she says. I lean into her ear.

"This much" I say before crashing my lips onto hers. I smile and slowly lay her onto the bed. I feel her smile into the kiss. I slowly deepen it. She starts to unbutton my shirt when there was a know at the door. I if ignore it at first. Then it gets louder.

"Fuck" I say getting up and walking to the door. I open it and there stands a teary Nash.

"What's wrong?" Karah asks him. She hugs him and he just hugs her tighter.

"She broke up with me" he says. I frown and Karah pulls away from the hug.

"Nash let her think it through" Karah says softly playing with his hair. He nods.

"Hayes man can I sleep in your room?" he asks. I nod and Karah just smiles at me. I wink at her and she giggles.

"I'm gonna go get a blanket and you can lay on the couch over there" I tell him. He nods and walks over to the couch. Man I feel bad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Karah's POV

I set on the couch and Nash lays his head on my lap. He tells me about everything that happened.

"Just give her time" I tell him. Running my hands through his hair. He nods and yawns softy. I smile and look at him. He slowly closes his eyes.

"Thank you Karah" he tells me. I frown a little.

"Hayes is lucky" he says before he starts to snore. I smile and Hayes walks into the room. He smiles as he sees Nash asleep.

"Do you need help?" he asks. I shake my head. I slowly pick up his head and move. Hayes hands me a pillow and I put it under Nash's head. Hayes lays the blanket over him.

"Come on now" he says as we get into bed. He pulls me into his chest and I hug him.

"I'm sorry princess" Hayes sighs.

"For what?" I yawn and look up at him.

"For deciding on going on tour" he tells me. I frown and lay my head on his chest.

"No it's your choice, your fans need you" I tell him. He chuckles and plays with my hair.

"You know your just so amazing" he tells me. I smile and peck his lips before laying my head on his chest again.

"I love you" I tell him.

"I love you more" he says. I smile and close my eyes.