Chapter 39

Hayes POV

I wake up and kiss Karah's forehead. I get out of bed slowly trying not to wake her. I grab my phone to check the time. 5:30 p.m. Wow. I walk into the kitchen. It was empty. Except a note. That said everyone left that it was just me and Karah. I smile.

"Hey" I hear her voice from behind me.

"Good afternoon" I smile. She just laughs.

"Wow we slept for a while" she says walking towards me. I just nod.

"You know I love seeing you in my shirts without shorts or pants" I tell her. She just smiles.

"Mostly my long sleeved shirts" I say spinning her then putting my arms around her waist.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"Wanna watch movies?" I ask her. She nods. We walk into the living room.

"Okay Netflix?" I ask her. She nods again.

"Let's watch PLL (Pretty Little Liars)" she says.

"Okay" I say putting on her favorite show. I set beside her. She leans on my shoulder and watches the show. I smile and play with her hair.

********** 2 hours later*********************************

We turn off the t.v. and get up.

"Now what?" she asks. I shrug.

"Let's make food" I say.

"Okay" she says as we head into the kitchen. We turn on the music and start to make whatever.

"So what are we making" I ask her.

"Pizza" she replies. I nod and get out cheese.

"Your weird" I say as she dances. She giggles. I grab her hand and spin her around. We end up dancing to most of the songs. We laugh and fall sometimes. Forgetting about the food.

"Awe you two are the cutest" Maddy says.

"Yep" Carter says. We both pull away and look at everyone setting at the table. I didn't even hear them come in or set down.

"How long have y'all been here?" I ask them.

"Since the third song" Nash says. They all laugh.

"Y'all didn't notice us?" Cameron asks. We both shake our heads and set with them.

"So what are we gonna do?" Nash asks.

"We were making pizza" I tell them. They nod.

"Well let's make pizza" Nash says getting up and walking to the stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll update daily. Also sorry for not updating my other stories much. It's just hard to write some of them. Anyways I'm still looking for two lucky girls. To be in two chapters of this book. Also how do you like this book? is it okay? or is it bad?

Fan

Vote

Comment