My birthday!

Hayes POV

So I'm finally sixteen. I get up and go take a shower. I get out throw on my boxers and sweat pants. They think I'm going to water park. Ha they are totally wrong. All I want is pizza and cuddling with my beautiful girlfriend. While my brother and Cameron cuddle with their girlfriends on the floor. I walk downstairs and the girls are making breakfast. I walk over and wrap my arms around my girlfriends waist.

"Good morning babe" I whisper in her ear.

"Happy birthday" she smiles and kisses me.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask. She just smiles.

"You go somewhere till we are done" she tells me. I smile and peck her lips. I walk upstairs and go into my brothers room.

"Hey idiot get up it's my birthday" I say. He groans and flips me off. I fake gasp.

"You just flipped the birthday boy off" I say.

"Fuck off Hayes, go annoy Cameron" he tells me. I shake my head and set on my brother.

"Get off fat ass" he tells me.

"Nope big bro" I smirk. He pushes me off and I hit the floor. Damn. My hand hurts.

"You asshole" I say walking out of his room on my way to Cameron's. I walk into Cameron's room. I set on his bed.

"Cameron" I scream in his ear. He jumps up and glares at me. I just laugh.

"Hayes your so annoying" Cameron groans and slaps me. I flip him off and get up.

"Thanks" I say before walking out of his room. I walk back downstairs. I go into the living room and turn on the t.v.

"Hayes you can come and eat now" my lovely girlfriend tells me. I smile and kiss her cheek. I walk into the kitchen. My mouth drops.

"You made this for me?" I ask the girls.

"Well mostly your girlfriend" Brianna giggles. I just nod and grab my girlfriend. I place her on my lap.

"Thanks babe" I smile and kiss her.

"Your welcome" she says wiping whip cream on my nose. I just look at her. Then grab a hand full of whip cream. I put it on her nose and lips. She smiles and puts more on my face. The girls join and help my girlfriend smear whip cream on my face. Then their boyfriends walk down so they smack them with whip cream. I just smile and think. Best Birthday Ever