Oh no

Karah's POV

We were laughing then we heard loud banging on the door. And I knew who it was.

"Karah get out here and come with me, oh your in for a beating!" Christian yelled. I couldn't hold it in. I started to cry. The guys looked pissed. They opened the door but it wasn't just Christian it was the others. Jake and Nick. I cried more. They're back for us.

********** flash back*****************

Please stop!" I whimpered. She laughed and spit in my face. She kicked me again and again. I started to spit up blood. I looked over at the other two also getting bullied. Everyone hated us. No one would stand up to is because of her. Madison. She always bullied us. Her and her friend s were beating us behind the school. While her boyfriend. Issac. Recorded it. I cried as she punched me in the jaw. I honestly couldn't take it anymore. She kicked me in the stomach a lot more. She was about to stomp on my arm when someone pushed her back.

" Don't touch her again!" the guy says. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Your gonna regret this bitch and you to!" she growls and walks off. Her stupid minions follow. I noticed two other boys were helping my friends.

"Thanks!" I try to smile.

" No problem I'm Christian!" he smiles.

"I'm Karah!" I finally smile at him.

"Well Karah I'll protect you!"he says smiling bigger. I nod and smile at him. But little did I know that he was a fake. We dated for 2 weeks he started to abuse me. I would cry and cry. But never told anyone but the girls. We all went through it together. So our past is pretty messed up.

******** end of flashback*************

Tears fell I looked up to see Hayes punch Christian. I whimper.

" Don't please!" I cry that's when it happened they all started to fight. I cried and ran away from the room. I till I reached my room. I opened it the girls were awake looking at the t.v. they seen me and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

" Their back!" I cry. Their faces drop and they start to cry.

"We have to go back and help the boys!" I say to them. They nod and we run to the boys room. I see Christian standing above Hayes about to punch him in the face. I run and push him off of Hayes.

" Don't touch him again!" I say finding the courage to stand up for myself.

"Your such a bitch!" He yells running towards me and punching me so hard that I black out.