Chapter 45

Nash's POV

I walked into the room and say beside Brianna.

"What's up Babe?" she asks worried. I just frowned and got closer to her.

"I have to tell you something but you can't get Mad at me" I tell her. She nods and lays down.

"What is it?" she asks looking up. I lay beside her.

"Well this is my last week with you" I tell her. She nods then turns towards me frowning.

"I understand you want more free time" she says. I shake my head and look at her.

"I'm going on tour" I tell her. She nods and pulls on a fake smile. I frown at her.

"I'm happy you are, so after tour when do we see you again?" she says. I then frown again.

"8 months" I say a little to fast for her.

"Wait what?" she asks setting up. I frown again.

"8 months" I say slowly. She looks away. I hear a sob. She wipes her cheek and turns around to me again.

"Great now we have time to Tour for our fans" she smiles sadly. I sat up beside and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

"If you wanna join our tour?" I smile. She shakes her head and let's more tears fall.

"Nash I have Education" she says. I shake my head and grab her hand.

"You have me, come with us please?" I beg her. She cries more and gets up from the bed.

"I don't know Nash, if Emily and Karah go I'll think about it" she says staring out the window. I let a tear escape from my eye.

"So your not gonna go?" I say. She shakes her head and walks over to the door.

"Nash I don't know, just not now" she says before walking out.

"Are you freaking kidding me" I let out a frustrated growl and throw a pillow. Why isn't she gonna go? does she really love me?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brianna's POV

"Nash I don't know, just not now" I sigh and walk out of the room. I hear a frustrated growl. I lean against the wall and slowly slide down it. I smile then frown letting the tears escape my eyes.

"Should we go?" I hear a voice behind me. I frown and look at Emily.

"I don't even know at the moment" I tell her. She sadly smiles and sets beside me.

"I mean it will be fun, but we still have school" I tell her. She nods and looks down the hall.

"I really wish love was easy" she signs. I nod.

"I agree, so where's Karah?" I ask her. She shrugs and looks down the hall towards Karah and Hayes' room.

"Do you think he told her?" she asks me. I shrug.

"He honestly likes her a lot" I tell her. She nods and smiles. I'm happy she likes someone.

"So I think we should go" Emily sighs. I look at her for a moment then I think.

"No we shouldn't , you have on year of school left I have two and Karah has three" I tell her. She nods.

"But who cares, love is more than education" she tells me. I sigh and grit my teeth.

"They would of at least stayed the rest of the Summer with us" I tell her. She nods again.

"If they truly loved us then they wouldn't leave us" I tell her. She nods again and tears fall.

"I hate him" she growls. I look at her.

"No you don't" I say before getting up. She does the same.

"So it's official" I tell her. She nods. She walks off. I walk into the room and Nash is setting on the bed with his hands in his hands.

"Brianna?" he asks. I smile and nod.

"Nash I have to tell you something" I tell him

"What babe?" he smiles.

"I'm breaking up with you" I tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh there's a break up. Why was Brianna freaking out so much? do you think Nash will try to fix it? what's gonna happen? do you think she's playing or is she mad? can she forgive Nash?

What about Emily? what is she gonna do?

Vote

Comment

Fan