Waking up Hayes

Karah's POV
I ran upstairs and into mine and Hayes room. At first I poke his cheek then his nose. He doesn't move at all. I get up and jump on the bed. He just grabs my foot to make me sit down. I set on the opposite side of the bed and push my feet towards Hayes. I keep pushing till I hear him hit the floor. I laugh as I hear a groan. He's awake. I look over to see him still sleep. I mentally groan.
"Get up lazy ass" I say setting on him. He just shakes his head. Hmm. I kiss his cheek he smiles. I kiss his other cheek. He smiles again. I kiss his forehead then his nose. Which he just smiles. Then I crash my lips onto his. Which causes him to wake up. I smile and pull away from him. He looks at me then back up at the roof. I smile and peck his lips.
"Come on let's go eat" I say pulling his hand. He gets up finally.
" Okay fine" he smiles and follows me. We finally walk downstairs and everyone stares at us.
"What took y'all so long?" Nash asks.
"This lazy ass wouldn't get up" I say setting down. Hayes sets beside me.
"Well I was tired" Hayes points out. I shake my head at him. He just smirks and puts his hand on my thigh. I gasp. He laughs and everyone is staring at us. I blush and Hayes stares back at them.
"What are you looking at?" Hayes asks. They just shrug and start to eat again.
"Hey bro what are you wanting to do for your birthday?" Nash asks him. Hayes just shrugs and looks at me. I smile and take a bite of my bacon.