Room 406

Karah's POV

I was talking to Hayes in the pool. Until Nash said that we should get back up to their room. We all nodded and followed him. We got in and he told Cameron and Emily and Brianna to follow him. Leaving me and Hayes. We started to walk to their room when Nash yelled.

" No funny business in my room Hayes!" before walking away. Hayes starts to blush.

" I'm not like that!" he blushes even more. I giggle.

" I believe you Hayes!" He smiles and opens the door. Room 406.

So what do you wanna do?" Hayes asked.

Um it's up to you!" I smile.

T.v. till the others get back?" he asked. I nod. He turns on a movie.

" I'm gonna get dressed! wait do you want a shirt and some pants?" he asked. I shake my head. He laughs and walks over to his suit case. He grabs a big shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He tosses them over to me. Then looks at me and smirks.

Better have those on before I get out!" he says before shutting the door and turning on the shower. I put up my hair then I put on the clothes he gave me. I put my wet ones to the side and set on the bed watching the previews. I hear a knock at the door. I get up and walk over to it. I open it to see.

"Hey!" Matthew says smiling.

"Hi." I smile back and let him in. He shuts the door as I set back down in my spot.

So where's the others?" he asked.

Well Hayes is in the shower, and I don't know where Cameron,Emily ,Nash, and Brianna went!" he shrugs at me.

I was gonna ask if y'all wanted to go to the beach and have a bonfire with the rest of us?" he asked. I nodded and the bathroom door opened.

" Hey Matt!" Hayes says setting beside me.

" Hey wanna have a bonfire at the beach with me and the other guys and Mahogany?" he asked.

"Yeah man let me call and tell Nash!" Hayes said.

Okay see you down there, bye Karah!" he waves and leaves.

"So no movie!" he frowns. I nod and get up off the bed.

Aw where you going, are you just gonna leave me?" he asked frowning. Wait is he joking? or is he serious? I don't even know.

"No!" I smile.

Good!" he says grabbing my waist and pulling beside him. I blush a little.

" You know your cute when you blush!" he smiles which causes my face to heat up more. He laughs.

Does this boy know what he's doing to me.