The next day

Emily's POV

I wake up and my legs are tangled with another pair of legs. I smile and kiss Cameron. Then I remember that I'm naked. I squeal and jump out of bed.

"Mm babe you look good" Cameron smirks at me. I grab a pillow and throw it at him.

"Perv" I say and roll my eyes at him. He smiles.

"We had it baby, now I get to see you like that" he smirks pointing from head to toe.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?" I ask him. He nods and closes his again.

"I'm going back to sleep" he tells me. I just nod and throw one of his shirts on. I walk downstairs. Not expecting anyone to be awake at this time. Only to be wrong. There Karah sets drinking apple juice.

"Hey" I tell her setting beside her.

"Hey'' she says smiling at me. I raise my eyebrow.

"Me and the others heard y'all last night" she smirks. I blush then start to laugh with her.

"Okay well he's great in bed girl" I say. She just laughs again.

"So what are you and Hayes gonna do today?" I ask her. She just shrugs and gets another drink.

"Are you even wearing anything?" she asked. I shake my head. Which causes her to burst into a fit of giggles. I just shake my head at her.

"Why?" I ask. She looks at me and gives me a " are you serious look" I just shrug again.

"You know Brianna and Nash are gonna be back any minute" she tells me. My eyes go wide as I hear the front door open. There is laughing. I jump out of my seat and rush up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Cameron says.

"Putting my bra and panties back on" I simply reply.

"Why? he asks setting up. I just shake my head.

"Because your the only one that's not awake" I say. He gets up and throws on a pair of boxers and sweatpants. I smile and kiss him. He grabs my hand and we go downstairs with the others. Karah is setting on Hayes Lap. They are talking and eating. Then Brianna is setting beside Nash as they talk.

"Hey guys" Cameron says grabbing food. They all stare at us then start to laugh.

"What?" Cameron asks. I look at them as they are stupid. Which they are. Because why are they laughing. Are they saying something that I can't hear.

" You both still have sex hair" Nash says. As the girls giggle. I look and he's right.

"Shut up man" Cameron says his cheeks a light pink probably not even close to my bright pink. God I hate my friends sometimes.