Chapter 55

Brianna's POV

It's now two days left to spend with the boys. Nash pulls me in tighter and I smile at him.

"You know how much I'll miss you" he asks kissing my forehead.

"How much?" I ask him.

"This much" he says crashing his lips onto mine. He slowly pins me down to the couch without breaking the kiss. I smile as he slowly rubs circles on my hips.

"Well it's about time you to made out again" Cameron says setting on the other chair. My cheeks heat up and I hid my face in Nash's chest. Nash and Cameron chuckle. I frown.

"You don't have to be embarrassed cause Cameron and Emily already done it" Nash says playing with my hair. I giggle as I remember the day like it was yesterday. They both walked in the kitchen with sex hair. Nash told them and they both get embarrassed. But Cameron came back with a retort.

"What you thinking about?" Nash asks. I look to see Cameron left.

"Wanna continue?" Nash smirks. I playfully slap his arm and set up.

"I don't know do you?" I winked and got up and started to walk up the stairs. Nash followed me smiling like an idiot.

"Come on" I say pulling him into the room. He laughs and pushes me up against the wall. I giggle.

"I'm glad I'm your first" he says crashing his lips onto mine. I just smile in my head thinking. I'm giving it to the guy I love. I will always love him no matter what.

That's the day I gave my virginity to Hamilton Nash Grier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes this book isn't good. But hey it's my first book. Also if you like this book. Sorry to tell you. There's 3 chapters left. Maybe there will be a sequel maybe not? should there be a sequel?

Vote

Comment

Fan