Your mine

Hayes POV

So the boys told their girlfriends that it'll be a week. That I was the only one to surprise. I smiled. They didn't know that it'll only be three days. Karah tweeted that they were at the lake. I smiled and told the boys. We had the music up and pulled up to the lake. We parked by their car. I got out first. You couldn't hear anything. No one was moving and no one was talking. I laughed. I took my shirt off. I ran and jumped into the water. I swam and grabbed my girlfriends legs pulling her underwater with me. I kisses her lips. She went back up and I came after her. She hit my arm. Then Brianna got onto me. I just laughed. Then this guy suggested we play truth or dare. We agree. I glare at the guys. Alex thought he can have her. No she's mine. He gets closer to her. I pull her arm and wrap my arms around her waist. She blushes. Alex smirks.

"So truth or dare hayes?" tanner asks.

"Dare" I say watching Alex.

"I dare you to make out with Karah!" he smirks. I laugh. She blushes and puts her arms around my neck I rest my arms on her hips.

"How long?" I ask smirking at the smart boy.

"3minutes" he smiles. Karah gasps. I laugh and crash my lips onto hers. Her lips are so soft. They are wonderful. The taste like mint. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission. Which she accepts. Our tongues roam each other's mouths. We hear laughter. I then deepen the kiss more.

"Okay guys it's been three minutes" Tanner laughs. We both pull away. She blushes I smirk. "Truth or dare Cameron?" I ask. He looks at Emily then back at me.

"Dare" he thinks it's gonna be a make out session.

" I dare you and Emily to go behind the trees for seven minutes, doing whatever" I smirk. Emily blushes and Cameron glares but smirks at me. What's with the girls always blushing but us guys smirking.

"Go Emily" a girl with black hair says.

"Shut up Anna!" Emily glares and gets out of the water. Cameron grabs her hand and pulls her towards the trees. All the girls are giggling.

"So how about we go somewhere" I tell Karah. She blushes and hits my arm playfully. Little did I know she would say something back.

"Oh yeah where?" she whispers in my ear. I hold everything in. She turns around and swims to Brianna. She whispers something in Brianna's ear. Brianna nods and smiles. Karah back to me. But I see Brianna grab Nash's hand and pull him behind a rock. There's staring their way. Well there only four people left. I grab Karah's hand and pull her behind a different rock. Leaving Tanner, Alex,Anna and Katy behind giggling. I grab her waist and pull her close to me. She wraps her legs around my waist. I crash my lips onto hers. She deepens it. I pull away a little.

"Your mine, and only mine" I say before deepening the kiss again.