Happy birthday

Nash's POV

So tomorrow is Hayes birthday. He's gonna be sixteen. I can't believe my little bro is growing up. I walk downstairs. Brianna and the girls are cooking breakfast. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. She pecks my lips then starts to cook again.

"So guys tomorrow is Hayes birthday, what are we gonna do?" Karah asks smiling.

"Well he's probably gonna want to spend it with!" I point out. The girls nod as she blushes. I've noticed she blushes a lot. But it's cute. I kiss Brianna's cheek then go and set on a chair. I watch them.

"How about a waterpark?" I ask. Then girls just shrug. Hmm. Water park and pizza. That's better.

"Okay it's gonna be a Water park and pizza, then he can spend the rest with you" I tell Karah. She nods. "That sounds great" before putting a pancake on a plate. Emily puts bacon and Brianna puts eggs. Then my girlfriend brings the plate to me. I smile and kiss her. She pulls away and shakes her head. They make all the other plates. But Emily and Karah have to go wake up their boyfriends. Me and my girlfriend just sets beside me and we eat.

"So thats what we're doing for Hayes birthday?" she asks. I nodded.

"Well that or have a party here?" I ask her. She just shrugs and starts to eat again. I smile and pick her chin up. I crash my lips onto hers. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission. Which she gladly accepts.