Going home

Brianna's POV

So a week has passed and it's time for us to go back home. I had so much fun with my boyfriend. I can't believe I have to spend my summer alone with friends. I wish I could spend it with Nash.

"Hey babe I have to tell you something" Nash says. My face falls as he says that.

"No, no,no I'm not breaking up with you" he tells me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

" Okay what is it?" I ask.

"Okay well Hayes is gonna surprise Karah, he wants to spend the summer with her, so we will be there in a week" he smiles at me. I kiss him.

" Really so is Cameron telling Emily ?" I ask. He nods.

"So Hayes is the only one that wants it to be a surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He nods and pecks me on the lips.

"Now go pack and head home!" he smiles at me. I nod and run to the room. I walk in to see Cameron and Emily having a full on make out session. I start to laugh. They pull away and their cheeks turn red.

"Shut up" Emily says throwing a pillow at me.

" I thought you were talking" I say In between laughter. They shake their heads. Cameron pecks her lips then leaves the room.

"So did Nash tell you?" she asked. I nodded.

"Good now pack so we can leave!" she says as she grabs her suitcase. I grab mine then wonder where my other friend is.

"Wait where's Karah, shouldn't she be packing?" I ask Emily.

"No she packed last night, she's putting her stuff in the car, then her and Hayes are gonna go to the beach for a while till we're ready to leave!" she says putting her shirts in her suitcase. I simply nod.

"So we have to keep the secret from her for a week?" I ask.

"Will you stop asking questions and yes!" Emily says. I giggle and start to pack again.