3 more days

Brianna's POV

So it's been three days. I'm so excited for the boys to come. I miss Nash. But today me and the girls are gonna go swim in the lake. I put on my bathing suit. I grab some stuff to make food. I grab money. I put extra clothes in a bag then some drinks. I grab my keys and go outside. I start my car and head to Karah's house. I pull into her drive way as she comes out with a bag to. She gets in the front seat and looks at me with a huge smile.

"What?" I ask. She looks down then back up at me.

"Well I was talking to Hayes last night and he asked if he could tell the fans about us, I was a little scared cause of hate, but the fans just started to comment that they ship Kayes" she smiles big.

"Well I totally ship Kayes!" I say. She giggles and looks out the window. Hmm if there was no hate on her. Then what about me and Nash? will there be hate on us? will people hate me? I don't know I'll ask Nash later on.

"So what about you?" she asks. I shrug.

" I don't know but our ship name would be Bash or Nianna" I say laughing. She starts to laugh to. I pull out out of her drive way and I start to drive to Skylars house. Then I thought. What's Emily's and Cameron's ship name? ! I think then I tell Karah. She laughs then sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She looks down and shrugs.

"It's nothing" I shake my head and pull into Emily's driveway.

"It's something because your not yourself" I say.

"Well I kinda miss Hayes" she blushes.

" Girl I miss Nash nothing to be embarrassed about" I say in a duh tone. She giggles and shakes her head at me. Emily gets in. I look over to see Karah Tweeting that we are gonna go for a swim at the lake. She then plugs her phone in and plays music. We arrive and get out. We text a couple friends to meet us here. They all respond with okay. I run and jump off the rock. So does Karah and Emily . We swim around till the others show up. We play truth or dare in the water. We hear loud music and a car stop. We all look at each other.

"I thought everyone was here?" Tanner says.

" It is everyone" Emily responds to his stupid question. I hear yelling then something jump into the water. Karah screams and goes underwater. I get scared soon she pops up and there's Hayes right beside her. She slaps his arm.

"You idiot you scared us" I tell him. Everyone nods and begins to swim again. Then Nash and Cameron stand on the rock.

" Catch me babe" Nash says. I question. Then I feel something hit my head. That Dumb ass. I come up to the surface to meet his blue eyes.

"Your an idiot!" I say shaking my head and going underwater. Only to be brought back up by strong heads.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to" he pouts. I smile and peck his lips. I hug him then swim off again.

"Hey let's play truth or dare again!" Tanner says. I'm guessing the boys never noticed Tanner or Alex. Because they all glare at the two.

" Who's that?" Hayes growls pointing towards the boys.

" That is Tanner and Alex, they are just friends so calm down" Karah says. Hayes nods and pulls her into him.

"She thinks just friends, but she's rejected me four times but she's still hot!" Alex smirks. Karah's cheeks grow a bright red. While Hayes looks like he could kill Alex. Nash also glares at Alex.

" Im kidding calm down" he chuckles at the boys. They just nod.