Chapter 49

Karah's POV

Nash pushed me up against the wall. I giggled.

"You know how pretty you are?" he says running his thumb across my cheek. My cheeks hear up.

"Also Hayes is right your cute when you blush" he tells me leaning in closer. I giggle. If anyone was at the door. They would think that we were kissing.

"You know is tempted for me not to kiss you" he whispers. We hear a grunt. He moves away. Hayes opens his eyes and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Hey your up?" he asks. I nod and set on the bed beside him.

"Whats up with your cheeks?" he smirks at me. I then remember how bad Nash was making me blush. I just shake my head.

"Nothing" I tell him. I kiss him then get up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Shower" I tell him grabbing clothes. He just nods and looks over at Nash.

"Your awake to?" Hayes asked. Nash nods and lays down on the couch. I just smile and walk out.

"You kissed him?" I hear her cry from behind me.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Nash" she says stepping closer towards me.

"No why did you think that" I tell her.

"I saw you to , he had you against the wall and he leaned in" she told me. Her voice cracking.

"No Brianna we didn't kiss, it might have looked like it but I love Hayes" I tell her. She looks at me and laughs.

"Really?" she asks. I nod my head.

"Plus I would never kiss your boyfriend" I tell her. She smiles and hugs me.

"Your an amazing friend" she says. I smile and hug her back.

"You need to go get him back" I tell her. She nods and walks over to my door. She knocks.

"Wow you think I'm gonna take her back" he says behind me. I frown and turn around.

"What, when did you get here?" I ask him.

"Right after you said I love Hayes" he says.

"I'm sorry Nash , but Brianna loves you" I tell him.

"Well I like someone else now'' he smiles and walks off. I then think about what he said.

"I like someone else"

SOMEONE ELSE

That SOMEONE is YOU.

**********************************************************************************************************************

So Nash and Karah didn't kiss. But that doesn't mean Nash doesn't like her. Brianna wants Nash back. Can he get her back. Will he still like her. Or will he still like Karah.

Vote

Comment

Fan