Last chapter

Karah's POV

We are on our way to the airport so the boys can leave. Hayes intertwined our fingers and I layed my head on his shoulder.

"You know I'll see in 6 months right" I tell him. He just pulls me closer into him.

"Yeah but that's way to long" he frowns. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I look at Cameron and he fake gags at us. I playfully glare at him and he puts his hands up in surrender. I laugh at him which cause him to chuckle.

"Why can't you go with me?" he asks. I sigh.

"Hayes I have school and education I can't give it up right now, I'm only in 10th grade" I say. I hear him sigh in defeat.

"I gave up education" he points out. I giggle and look out the window.

" That's why your not going to college" I say. He laughs.

"I chose not to go" he tells me. He grabs my sides and pulls me onto his lap. I just laugh at him.

"You know I'm gonna miss hearing your laugh and giggle" he says.

"They mean the same Hayes" I tell him giggling again. Everyone starts to laugh at Hayes.

"Man your dumb" Nash says looking back at Hayes. Hayes glares at him.

"Shut up Nash" he says before crossing his arms. I smile and peck Hayes on the lips.

"Your okay" I tell him. He smiles.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Brianna's POV

"Man your dumb"Nash says Turing around and looking at Hayes. Hayes glares back up at him.

"Shut up Nash" Hayes says crossing his arms. I giggle and look over at Nash as he drives. I just set there and study everything about my boyfriend.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" he smirks. I blush a little.

"Nah cause I already have pictures" I say. Stupid come back.

"Babe your gonna have to get better at come backs" Nash says. I blush a little more.

"I liked it better when you blushed a lot" Nash says frowning. I smile at him and look out the window.

"It's like you don't care I'm leaving" Nash sighs. I frown and look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Your ignoring me" he says. I giggle and shake my head.

"I love you" I tell him laughing. He smiles and shakes his head.

"I love you more" he tells me quickly leaning over and kissing my cheek. I smile and intwine our hands.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Emily's POV

"Babe come on get up here" Cameron whines for me to set on his lap. I shake my head.

"It's only 30 more minutes" I say. He frowns and sticks out his bottom lip. I giggle and look at him. He then puts on a puppy dog face. I stare at him trying not to give in. But I lost and got up in the front seats with him.

"Now that's better" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"You know we only have 30 more minutes till we get to the airport right?" I ask him. He nods.

"Well I wanted you in my lap for the last time in 6 months" he says putting his head on my shoulder.

"Your weird Cameron" I say.

"Only because I'm with you" he says. I just shake my head and look out the window.

*********30 minutes later***********

No ones POV

They get out if the car and walk into the airport. The boys simply hold their girlfriends hands and walk them into the airport.

"It's only 6 months" they all say. Hayes smiles and pulls Karah in for a kiss.

Cameron pulls Emily to the side and kisses her.

While Nash and Brianna talk till the others say their goodbyes.

They smile at each other right before the boys get on the plane. The girls yell.

"You stole my Summer" they giggle and watch the boys get on. Soon the plane starts to head off.

They all get texts with a reply.

"And you stole my heart ❤️" they smile and walk back out to their car. Thinking how could they ever imagine this again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah this book is over. Doesn't mean there won't be a sequel. Honestly I'm talking to myself. Because I have no reads. This book is terrible and you all agree. Well the first book is never the best book. Anyways. The. Sequel. Will. Start. Next. Month.

Vote and comment.

Hope you enjoyed this book. The sequel is gonna be even better.