Chapter 51

Nash's POV

I set outside just thinking how stupid I am for thinking that I'll ever have a chance with Karah.

"Nash?" a voice asks from behind. I turn around and face Brianna. She smiles.

"What.do.you.want?" I growl. She frowns and sets beside me.

"I'm sorry about going overboard and I'm sorry for kissing another guy to make you jealous and I'm sorry for bringing the guy home with me" she says. I just glare and look at the sky. I feel something on my lap. She puts her face in front if mine.

"Look I was mad at you for choosing fans over me, Im sorry for kissing blake and acting like I loved him, I don't love him I love you, your the boy I want to grow up with your the one I wanna stay in love with your the only one I love" she says a few tears falling.

"Then why did you fucking cheat on me with him, Brianna you kissed him then brought him here and had sex with him" I yell. She frowns.

"I'm sorry I did it because I love you" she whispers.

"You don't cheat on someone you love" I say.

"You do when you feel like they don't love you back" she screams and runs back into the house. I let out a frustrated sigh and walk inside. I walk upstairs and into Hayes and Karah's room. She did it because you choose your fans over her. She wanted you to hurt as much as she did. She loves you. She needs you. Go to her. I hear the door open.

"Brianna I'm sorry" I say thinking it was her.

"Think again brother" Hayes laughs. I turn around and there stands Karah and Hayes in towels.

"Did y'all?" I ask them. They both nod.

"Okay well I'm gonna go find Brianna" I say getting up. They both laugh.

"She loves you Nash" Karah says before shutting the door. I walk down the hallway. I stop at my room. I knock softly and walk in.

"Brianna I'm sorry" I say setting beside her.

"Go away Nash, remember I'm the girl who cheated on you for loving you" she growls and wiped her tears. I pull her onto my lap.

"Nash stop" she says. I just shake my head.

"Did you cheat because you wanted me to hurt like you did?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"Brianna tell me the truth" I say looking into her eyes. She breaks down.

"Yes Nash, I felt like I wasn't important to you, I thought you didn't love me like I loved you, I didn't want to know how much you didn't love me, I knew you would choose fans over me, I knew you thought I was a freaking bitch and a slut, I though Blake could help me, he isn't anything, I'm sorry for cheating, I'm such a slut you deserve better and you don't love me so I needed to find someone who did love me" she says crying. I wipe her tears and stare into her watery eyes.

"No Brianna I love you, I'm not gonna go on your if it hurts you that much, I'll wait till summer is over" I say.

"No Nash don't tell me you love me, you know I'm a slut and you don't need me, I'm a horrible person" she says looking everywhere but me. I just laugh and cup her face.

"Nash" she says before I crash my lips onto hers.