Chapter 34

Karah's POV

Tonight's our last night in California. I can't wait to head back to Texas. I lay my head on Hayes shoulder and stare at the lights from other buildings. It's so beautiful here. I wish I lived here.

"Babe we should go to sleep, tomorrow we have to get up early" Hayes says kissing my cheek. I nod and we get up. Hayes walks upstairs to the room.

I walk into the kitchen and get a glass of water. I turn out all the lights upstairs. I hear the front door open and a light turns on. I rush into the room.

"Hayes are you up here?" I ask.

"Yeah babe about to get into the shower" he replies and I hear the water. I walk to the door and peek. I hear footsteps. They were quiet but loud. I close the door slowly. The footsteps stop at the top. I open the door a little and peek. I see a guy with dark hair and a girl with light brown hair. I hear giggles. The boy turns around letting me see the faces of the two.

I open the door even more and stare at them.

"Maddy?" I ask eyes wide open. She quickly looks at me with her mouth wide open.

"Karah?" she says walking over to me and hugging me. I just stand there in shock. I then hug her back.

"Wait your dating Carter?" I say. She nods then smiles. Just then the water turns off and the bathroom door opens.

"Which are you dating?" she asks smiling. Then they both see Hayes walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey bro" Carter says walking into the room.

"Well isn't this great" Maddy smiles and walks over to Carter. He grabs her hand and they talk to Hayes.

"So y'all are going back home tomorrow?" Maddy asks. I nod and set on the bed.

"Gosh I've missed you , where's Skylar and Brianna?" she asks. I tell her how their in Texas already and why me and Hayes are still here.

"Wow he must like you a lot" she smiles.

"Yeah, I've spent everyday with him" I smile and stare at him. He turns and winks at me.

"So when did you start to date Carter?" I ask her.

"Well we met at the mall , I bumped into him and Matthew" she smiles and looks over at the boys.

"Then he said he would like to take me on a date since I bumped into him" she giggled.

"Awe that's so adorable" I smile and hug her again.

"So are you moving back home?" I ask her. He smile widens and she nods.

"Great, we've missed you so much" I say.

"Okay so you and Hayes?" she asks.

"Well a day after we got out for summer, the girls and I decided to go to the beach for a meet and greet" I say. She nods.

"Wait for them" she says pointing at the boys.

"No so our fans could meet us" I say.

"Well he tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was from dem_awkward_Friendz" I smile.

"Then later on him and the boys invited us to hang out them at the beach then go to their hotel" I smile.

"Wow our love life is weird" she says. I just giggle and agree. It is weird. But also amazing.