Chapter 56

Nash's POV

We all arrive at the park and head to the swings. I smile and snake my arm around Brianna's waist.

"Can't believe this is the last day we are gonna be together" she frowns. I smile.

"I'll see you in like what 6 months" I play around knowing that's a while. She slaps my arm then giggles. I look over at Karah and Hayes. She's setting on his lap while they swing talking to him. I still like her a little but I love Brianna.

"Honestly I'll miss you a lot" I say kissing her forehead. She just nods and pulls me towards the swings. I look at Cameron and Emily and they are setting on swings just like Karah and Hayes.

"You know I can't believe summer is over" I sigh. She nods and weakly smiles at me.

"At least I spent it with you" she giggles lightly. I nod and kiss her cheek.

"You kiss me a lot" she says.

"That's because your kissable" I tell her. She blushes and kisses me.

"So you'll only be 11th grade?" I ask. She nods and I sigh.

"What?" she asks.

"It's just you being in school makes us have to be away from each other longer" I tell her. I look over at the other two couples who are now setting at the slides.

"Well I don't know?" she says.

"Well you don't know what?" I ask her. She just shrugs and looks up at the sky.

"Your weird baby" I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hayes' POV

"Only 6 months right?" she asks. I nod. She wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my chest. I just smile and play with her hair.

"You know this summer wasn't really what I planned it to be" she says playing with my shirt.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I never thought I would meet you, mostly never thought I would dare you or fall in love with you" she whispers. I chuckle.

"Yeah my summer was better" I tell her. She giggles.

"You know I did fangirl over you" she says setting up. I smile.

"Really?" I ask her. She nods then blushes.

"Cause I did like you to, I guess you could say I was a fanboy" I tell her. She bursts into a fit of giggles. I slightly chuckle and push the hair out of her face.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot Hayes" she frowns. I cup her cheeks.

"I'll see in you 6 months, I'll miss you to" I tell her.

"I love you Hayes" she smiles. I smile back at her.

"I love you more" I say before pecking her lips.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Cameron's POV

We get off the slides and walk over to the park benches.

"So your senior right?" I ask her. She nods. I lay my head on her lap and look up at the sky.

"Then you'll travel with me right?" I ask her.

"Well it depends if my best friends go" she says. I frown and look at her.

"Why?" I ask her. She just laughs.

"Well I can't live without then" she smiles. I just nod. I can't live with out Nash. Hayes on the other hand.

"Is it fun traveling?" she asks me. I nod and look up at her again.

"It's like your free and have no rules, you do whatever you want to, it's amazing but it will be perfect once you travel with me" I say. Her eyes light up a little then they darken. I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"The fact I have to wait for my friends to graduate" she says. I smile.

"It's only 6 months" I say tickling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chapter and this book is over. I don't know. This book did suck. But I liked it. I think the sequel will be way better than this one. Or I'm hoping😳.

Vote

Comment

Follow