Chapter 50

Hayes POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Nash had Karah against the wall. My heart shattered as he leaned in. She was giggling and looking at him. I had to hold everything to not to get up and punch Nash. I then looked over at them and Nash had leaned in. Did he just kiss her. My blood boiled.

"Karah?" I ask. Acting like I just woke up. I look at them both. Karah smiles and sets beside me. Nash looks at us then at the ground.

"Well I'm gonna go shower" Karah smiles and kisses me. I just nod at her. She walks out and I look over at Nash and glare at him.

"What?" Nash asks.

"Why did you kiss her, she's my girlfriend I love her but you go and kiss her, do you always have to still my girlfriends I mean I thought Karah was different but I guess she likes you" I growl. He laughs. He just fucking looked at me and laughed.

"Why is it funny?" I growl at him.

"I didn't kiss her, she stopped me because she loves you idiot, she's not like your old slut of girlfriends" he says walking out of the room. I smile to myself. She loves me. She isn't gonna leave me like the others did. She stopped Nash.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hayes POV

I slowly open the bathroom door. I shut it quietly.

"Brianna is that you?" Karah asks. She slowly opens the shower curtain. I slowly sneak to the other side. I pull off my shirt and I step into the shower with her. I grab her waist and she yelps.

"Hayes" she squeals. I just chuckle. She turns around and smiles at me. She hugs me and gets water all over me. I just smirk at her. I pull off my pants and I'm only in my boxers.

"Hayes" she squeals and turns away from me. I laugh and pull her into me. I turn her around.

"I love you so much" I say crashing my lips onto hers. This is amazing. She pulls away and turns the water back on she puts shampoo in her hair. I'm then remember she has no clothing. I look at her as she has her eyes closed and is washing her hair. I bite my lip and slowly take off my boxers. I look back at her and study her curves.

"You like what you see baby" she smiles and gets closer to me. She walks over to me and runs her fingers across my chest leaving me in shivers.

"You know your an amazing boyfriend" she smiles and hugs me. She runs her hands across my back. I smirk and grab her butt. She squeals. I pin her against the wall.

"Can we?" I ask her. She just smiles and nods.

"I love you Hayes" she says before I crash my lips onto hers.