Chapter 36

Nash's POV

It was 1 am when Hayes and Karah arrived. But little did we know. That Carter and his girlfriend would be with them.

"Hey Nash" Karah says hugging me. I hug her back.

"You know I hope you end up my sister-in-law" I smile. She blushes.

"I'm happy you make Hayes happy" I say messing up her hair.

"I'm glad you make Bria happy" she says hugging me again.

"It's been a while since I've talked to you" I sigh. She nods and sets beside me. I look at her. I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Where's Hayes?" I ask her.

"He went to sleep" she tells me.

"Oh, Brianna did to" I tell her she just nods and looks at the view.

"You know I'm glad we came to San Antonio" I tell her. She smiles and looks at the lights from buildings. I don't know why but I had this feeling to scoot closer to her. She looks down as I'm an inch away from her. She turns her head towards mine and looks into my eyes. I lean in. She starts to lean in a little then pulls back.

"Im sorry, I can't I love Hayes" she says getting up.

"I'm sorry, it's just I got caught up in the moment" I tell her. She just looks at me for a moment.

"I'm tired, I'll see you in the morning Nash" she tells me walking off. What the heck was I trying to do? I can't kiss her! she's my brothers girlfriend! her best friend is my girlfriend. ugh stupid moments. I don't like her. It's just that moment I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel what Hayes feels. But I can't like her. I love Brianna. I will love Brianna always. I don't feel anything towards Karah.