Poptarts and Ice Cream

Hayes POV

"So how long are you staying here?" Karah asked.

"Till the end of the summer" I smile at her. She just smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. I smile a play with her hair.

"So what time are you leaving?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Well how about we go get Fireworks and blankets?" I ask. She nods.

"Also poptarts and Ice cream" she smiles. I just nod and laugh.

"Brianna and Emily!" she yells. They set up looking at her like she's dumb. I laugh.

"Let's go get ice cream and poptarts!" she tells them. They nod and a giggle at their weird friend who has an obsession with poptarts.

"Guys let's go get fireworks!" I tell them. They nod. We get in the cars and head to get fireworks while the girls go and get blankets and poptarts also ice cream. We get out and get a lot of fireworks to have for an entire night.

" So is this all?" Cameron asks. I nod and so does Nash. We put it in the car and head to Walmart.

"What all do we need?" Nash asks. I shrug.

"Blankets, extra poptarts, drinks, and some marshmallows!" I smile.

"Let's do s'mores also?" Nash asked. I nod. He smiles and goes in to get everything. Few minutes later he and Cameron comes out with arms full of bags. I chuckle and help them with everything.

"Is this everything?" Cameron asks. I nod.

"Now let's go get the girls" Nash smirks. I nod. We pull up to Brianna's house. I'm guessing. The girls run out. They open the door and get in. Karah stands outside the door frowning.

"What's wrong?" I ask laughing.

"There's no room for me!" she pouts. I laugh. I grab her and put her on my lap. She giggles.

"There is that better?" I ask. Brianna and Emily giggle. The boys just roll their eyes.

"Much better" she smiles and pecks my lips.

"Good I want my girlfriend happy" I smirk. She laughs and looks out the window. I grab her thighs. She gasps. I start to laugh. She frowns and turns away from me. I poke her sides. She turns around kisses me on the lips. I deepen the kiss by licking her bottom lip. She smiles and pulls away from the kiss. I pout she giggles. How much I love her giggle. I stare at her. She just smiles back at me.