Wait what?

Cameron's POV

I ran after Karah. I turned the corner to see Karah looking at a guy around her age that has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She looks hurt. I run and grab her I put her over my shoulder and walk off. I turn my head a little to see the guy glaring at me and following us. So I start to run and Karah starts to laugh. We finally reach the room and I take her inside. I look out the window to see Nash chasing Hayes in his underwear. I look over at Karah as she has a hurt look on her face.

"Who was that?" I ask her. She looks at me.

"My ex-boyfriend!" she looks at the ground.

"What did he do to you?" I ask angrily.

" He cheated on me and abused me!" she says letting tears fall. I walk over to her and hug her.

" Hayes is gonna protect you, trust him!" I say hugging her as she cried into my chest.

"I trust him" she says sobbing.

" Look don't leave any of our sides because if he touches you I will kill him" I growl. She whimpers when I say touch you.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I say.

"It's okay and thank you Cameron your like the older brother I've never had!" she smiles through the tears.

"Good I'm gonna act like your older brother!" I smile and hug her again.

"Where's the other two?" he asked.

"They're probably still asleep!" she giggles. This girl is weird first she's sad then she's happy. What next is she gonna be angry. I hope she makes Hayes happy. For now I'm gonna go find my girlfriend. But I need to wait for Hayes and Nash.

"Sorry dude!" I hear Hayes laughing. They open the door and Nash is dripping wet. I laugh and Karah giggles. He glares at Hayes.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" He was chasing me and didn't see that I jumped over the water whole!" Hayes says between laugher. He then looks over at Karah and her cheeks are still tear stained. He then looks at me like I hurt her.

"Did you hurt her?" he asked me. I shake my head. But that's after we here loud knocking on the door and a deep voice yell.

"Karah I know your in there, get the hell out and come with me, also your in for a beating!" the voice says. I look at Hayes he looks pissed. Karah starts to cry again. I get pissed. I look to see Nash pissed also. We all go to the door and open it. Little did we know their would be three guys all our ages.